10+ Year Old Account

Problem with ui at ultraxion

Well, i've been having this problem ever since i was doing reg ultraxion and the funny stuff is that when i go on my mage, the button shows up, when i go on my dk, it shows up, basically in all my toons except for my druid it shows up. now idk if ultraxion's fight hates my druids dps or what not but before the encounter starts i always double check if my button pops up and if not, in order for me to work out right away, i have to disable my Dominos addon -_-, has anyone else been having this problem? if so, plz tell me so i will have to get another bar addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, you disabled "Extra" in your UI from Dominos.

You have a few things you can turn on/off - like the spellbars / roll / class / vehicle and then there's Extra.

I always keep this macro on my action bar because I've had my addon bug out and not bring up the button before
    /click ExtraActionButton1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    Nah, you disabled "Extra" in your UI from Dominos.

You have a few things you can turn on/off - like the spellbars / roll / class / vehicle and then there's Extra.
    Wow, could it really be that then? if it is, thanks! and i should get that macro set up tonight before going into heroic DS. thanks guys!