Poll: What's better?

CTC Cap -> Stamina vs. CTC Cap -> Dodge/Parry

Which do you think is better for a Protection Paladin?

Currently I'm optimized for CTC Cap -> Stamina and am sitting at 102.56% CTC, 17.07% dodge, and 18.03% parry with around 225k health (all buffed + feast and flask).

What do you guys think is best? Because with DR it seems after the CTC, Stamina is the way to go.
    Last edited by Maester; 2012-04-23 at 10:10 PM.

Deleted
    Stamina. Simply because nothing hits hard except for impales on madness hc which only stamina will help on.

I would say to go with stamina, a) it suffers from no DR while increasing the ap you get from vengeance. b) it is definate, dodge and parry is never 100% going to happen. c) on HC bosses extra health helps regardless with big hits like impale.

Quote Originally Posted by lsmf5 View Post
    I would say to go with stamina, a) it suffers from no DR while increasing the ap you get from vengeance. b) it is definate, dodge and parry is never 100% going to happen. c) on HC bosses extra health helps regardless with big hits like impale.
    Yes I was thinking this. We're doing Reg. right now (as you can tell from my gear) and even then I think Stamina is the way to go, soaking up hits for sure instead of the chance of dodge/parrying them.

CTC cap INCLUDES dodge and parry, it is not block alone. It is the combination of your block, dodge, parry, and miss chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerdus View Post
    sitting at 102.56% block, 17.07% dodge, and 18.03% parry
    No, you're not, more like 67.46% block.

Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    No, you're not, more like 67.46% block.
    Thanks for pointing out the mistake.

Deleted
    Can I have a third option of CTC cap + Dodge/Parry + Stamina ?

Deleted
    to much unavoidable/spell damg in dragon soul to be anything other than stamina. after you get cap.

Absolutely stam IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stamina due to spell damage. If you use Souldrinker then bigger heals, if you don't then more vengeance and you hit like a truck.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.