Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The only reason I don't have a problem with it is because I have a naga and I like to use control as my vent button. In games that allow key mods when I hold control I can't use my abilities at the same time, but since it's not allowed I can now hold my vent button and use my abilities at the same time.

I've just never been able to find a better vent button ><

Anet pretty much has to add key remapping. The most annoying and non-ergonomic thing in the game right now is specials being bound to the F keys. I would be pretty upset if they didn't add the ability to change that, seeing as how it's something so simple.

On macros, that's up in the air, I think they should steer clear of macro making, at least the ability to sequence abilities within the same macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodrin View Post
    Anet pretty much has to add key remapping. The most annoying and non-ergonomic thing in the game right now is specials being bound to the F keys. I would be pretty upset if they didn't add the ability to change that, seeing as how it's something so simple.

On macros, that's up in the air, I think they should steer clear of macro making, at least the ability to sequence abilities within the same macro.
    You can already rebind keys, the issue is that you can not rebind to like.. shift-Q, but can rebind Q, as modifiers are not enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    You can already rebind keys, the issue is that you can not rebind to like.. shift-Q, but can rebind Q, as modifiers are not enabled.
    Sorry, should've expanded better. That is what I meant. Basically unrestricted key binding possibilities for person ergonomic awesomeness.