Diablo 3 - Release Launch Times, Customization, Loot Mooching, Graphics, Blue Posts
Zandalari Island Area Preview
In previous posts, on the Blizzcon Pandaria map, and in interviews, a Zandalari Island off the coast of Pandaria has been mentioned, which might be the unlabeled island in the northwest corner of the current World Map.
Important - As usual, this is WORK IN PROGRESS. The screenshots and video do not reflect the final version of the area.
Misc Beta Changes - Guild Perks, Scenarios, and more
The last few patches have added a few small but interesting things to the game.
New Scenario Objectives
- The Doctor Is In (Level 10) - Increases healing received from bandages by 25%. Does not work in battlegrounds and arenas. Replaces Chug-A-Lug.
- For Great Justice (Level 20) - Increases Justice points gained by 20%. Replaces Happy Hour.
- Ride Like the Wind (Level 21) - Increase flight path travel speed by 25%. Replaces Have Group, Will Travel.
- Working Overtime (Level 22) - Increases the chance to gain a skill increase on tradeskills by 20%. Replaces Chug-A-Lug.
- Time Off (Level 27) - Increases rest gained by 100%.
- Otherworldly Discounts (Level 30) - Reduce Void Storage and Transmogrification costs by 10%.
- Rescue the villagers from the 6 nearby houses.
- Defeat Vengeful Hui
- Bring Brewmaster Bo to the Unga Ingoo Brewing Cauldron.
- Bring 100 Jungle Brew to the Brewing Cauldron.
- Defeat Captain Ook.
New Guild Challenges
- Klaxxi Island
- Brewmaster 04
- Scenario - 5 per week at 10,000 guild XP each. Rewards 125 gold.
- Challenge Mode Dungeon - 3 per week at 10,000 guild XP each. Rewards 250 gold.
Cloud Serpent Questing Area
A previous interview mentioned that you would be able to raise your own cloud serpent through ~20 days of daily quests, which would involve things like racing. One area of Jade Forest has trainers, cloud serpents in training, race spectators, and an island right off the coast with level 90 mobs and an instructor.
There are also several NPCs that mention joining the training program after you have some more experience. One of the NPCs in this area of The Arboretum has a quest that is not accessible yet at level 87. It is likely that this area will be the area you do some of the Cloud Serpent questing in.
Leaders of Azeroth: Velen Short Story Now Available
Reminder: WoW Annual Pass – Last Chance
Save the Children Charity Marathon
The Dragon Soul Challenge a few days ago was successful in helping to raise money for hungry children in the Horn of Africa, so we are doing it again! Nik and Kevin are going to be streaming monk leveling from 1-87 starting on Friday, April 27th at 8 PM CET