Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Obviously these serve alts. But now we really don't have much benefit for being max level in a level 30 guild. Really, the only thing to look forward to is the void storage and transmog thing. As a mog-o-holic, this will save me thousands.
    But its not worth taking out chug-a-lug, and honestly, have group will travel is amazing, as a 10 man guild, you really only had 2 people summoning at the portal, it really was the same as is now, but just took longer.
    Benefit.....Raiding/PVP end game? I guess just to spite blizzard and their new perks your whole guild could leave the guild at 90 and raid by calendar invites. A guild is not some perk whore (except for alts) it is a social group (to some degree) that plan events and work together like in raiding or pvp. And yeah have group will travel was awesome.... but oh well, maybe mass teleportation for mages? Could happen.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Adrim View Post
    I think Have Group, Will Travel should be limited to 2 other people, basically enough to use a summoning stone or spawn a lock summoning stone.
    That's exactly what Blizzard is trying to prevent you from doing. They WANT you to fly/walk/flightpath there.

Orange hall way in the troll land screen shot's look really cool.

Drop mass summon? Is that the big solution? So tipic of Blizzard, if something doesn't work well they jus drop it ¬¬
    They could change the spell to:

Have Group, Will Travel - It can only be used at the side of a meeting stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    fixed

Personally I'm glad they're giving people stuff to do and get us out there.
    wth are you talking about? with happy hour, chug a lug and have grp gone guilds have to try much harder and waste a lot of time. and they arent giving us to do, theyre taking away what we have and forcing ppl to spend more time
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Looking forward to those daily quests(I never thought that I would say that). The mounts look awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflomnom View Post
    So the stream is just a copy of what Athene is doing?

Wth
    Athene was the one behind the Dragon Soul Challenge, and like the DS Challenge, as far as im aware, all of the money from this event will go to OPSharecraft to help them reach the goal. So it's not really a copy considering they are helping him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflomnom View Post
    So the stream is just a copy of what Athene is doing?

Wth
    Not sure what you mean by that, but if you take a closer look at the link provided, it's just a sub-fundraiser for the Sharecraft. So all the money that Nik and Kevin manage to raise goes straight to the Sharecraft pot. Whatever Athene is going to do Monk Leveling, I don't know.

Spellcheck on "Pandaria"

Deleted
    Dafuq, WHY would they take away Have Group Will Travel?! It's like the best shit their is in the freaking Guild perks.... sigh* Blizz <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, disappointed that they're actually gonna remove HGWT. That was one of the things I enjoyed. IMO, they should just mess with it a little, not completely remove it. I understand and support that the want people to get out and see the world, but in 6 months when we've seen everything there is to see, I don't want to have to take a flight path just to get somewhere that I could've easily been summoned.

Why not just make it to where you can only use it after you've hit level 90? By that point, you've seen the leveling content.

If you guys don't like the changes, then quit. No one cares about or reads your complaints here, lol.

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Look it from this perspective - guild perks shouldn't be overpowered, so people won't feel obliged to join max level guilds. Joining a crap guild just for the perks will create way more problems.

change ritual of summoning to summon everyone once you have 3 ppl clicking it
    i for one doesnt look forward to be the first one in the instance while everyone slack then summon 22 ppl 1 by 1

Quote Originally Posted by Sabence View Post
    NO! More Zandalari! I was hoping we were done with them ;/
    We wont be done with Zandalari for a looong time dear, same as twilight cult.

Didn't they have a quest line for winter flight training in WotLK that got cut? Wouldn't be surprised if they just made you buy the serpent mount and cut the quest... again

Well, there's at least one new instance almost confirmed here. Curious to see if that Mogu Temple on that Zandalari island is going to remain that way, or if it might be changed to some kind of Troll Temple later.

Got a feeling it's just going to be Mogu, and this will be the Zandalari/Mogu cross-instance working together I feel.

---------- Post added 2012-04-24 at 07:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bladenboro View Post
    Didn't they have a quest line for winter flight training in WotLK that got cut? Wouldn't be surprised if they just made you buy the serpent mount and cut the quest... again
    From what I read you don't need the Serpent Mount to fly in Pandaria... you just need to hit 90 and you're immediately flying.

The serpent mount is just a cool serpent mount you get via a series of daily quests. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    wth are you talking about? with happy hour, chug a lug and have grp gone guilds have to try much harder and waste a lot of time. and they arent giving us to do, theyre taking away what we have and forcing ppl to spend more time
    The removal of chug a lug made mr glad I did not get the annual pass. I spend enough time grinding as it is today. But as we don't know what cauldrons Will be like it might be too early to say I will quit. They might have remodeled them to what they are today with the perks. But I still think it is à cheap way to make us spend more time in game (on rly boring stuff).

For me it is way up there with 1-60 revamp on stupid things Blizzard have done

I am glad they are getting rid of group travel, people have gotten lazy, everyone just sits in town, trolls, shows off mounts for hours and waits for one person to summon everyone, i totally see why blizzard wants people out in the world and i am totally for it. As for the new perks, i like them but they seem like lower level perks instead of upper level perks and honestly 30 needs to be better then what it is, that perk seems more like a 4 or 5 level perk but it also seems like blizzard is trying to fix the perks so people dont think they have to join a level 30 guild. Who knows though its still beta so stop bitching so early in the game, blizzard can easily change those levels and perks 20 times before the retail launch, people really need to stop basing the game off beta, its a fing beta the point is to test if crap works and get feed back on it not sit in forums and bitch like its set in stone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagen09 View Post
    The removal of chug a lug made mr glad I did not get the annual pass. I spend enough time grinding as it is today. But as we don't know what cauldrons Will be like it might be too early to say I will quit. They might have remodeled them to what they are today with the perks. But I still think it is à cheap way to make us spend more time in game (on rly boring stuff).

For me it is way up there with 1-60 revamp on stupid things Blizzard have done
    Yes, and I'm sure all that time spent grinding up rep killing hundreds of ogres for obsidian warbeads, or grinding up rep to get into heroic dungeons in BC, or farming mats for resistance sets to kill one boss to progress in the raid, were just rip-snortin' good times, right?

face-to-the-wall bland, repetitive grinds like these were nothing but gates, which themselves were really just a "cheap way to make us spend more time in game." However, many people often site those as being among the best times they've spent in WoW.

So before you start shlepping blizzard off for trying to waste player's time, consider what they USED to do, and know that these few new changes (back to the way things WERE, mind you, not a fundamental backwards leap) are comparatively nothing time-investment wise.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2012-04-24 at 07:22 AM.