Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    hmm... i hope..REALLY hope this isnt Zandalar, THE zandalari island.. but something tells me it is...
    I always imagined a huge island looking zul-gurub-ish with a huge astec temple(gundrak size atleast) in the middle, where Rastakhan would sit at the top of a throne.

Not something chinese mogu shit with some huts off the coast....

Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    It's a shame I won't be able to summon people into the STV vortex anymore...
    Oh boy, this

Deleted
    Level 30 for a discount off of something I don't use? Thanks, but no thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drukai View Post
    For all the angry people angry at the chug-a-lug removal, have you not considered commenting on the official forums, or that maybe Blizz is calculating for that and going to change cauldrons to work differently or removing them entirely in place of something else?
    Already did comment this on the official forums and I sincerely hope they will fix something else that have the same function as the cauldrons of today with guild perks.

Hugely let down by the perk changes, looks like a massive lack of effort on the new ones, and just screwing us for giggles on the removal of the old ones.

Ok so I'm not up to date with MoP lore, but...

why are there Panda buildings in Zandalari Island?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    In my personal opinion I like that mass summon got removed to be honest. It made the world in WoW way smaller yes it's convienent and useful but it also made some players so lazy and the world in general way too small compare to how it used to be.

Looking forward for more Zandalari stuff it looks fun.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The loss of Guild summon stings my heart quite badly mind you, The replacements are quite awful =/

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    That's exactly what Blizzard is trying to prevent you from doing. They WANT you to fly/walk/flightpath there.
    without regard to other QoL stuff it provided? reforging, changing specs or changing talents is gonna be pain, if you wont have lock now...

10+ Year Old Account
    These changes look promising. Looking forward to exploring Pandaria.

Not sure what's going on with the flask perks, but this could make Alchemy/Herbalism a lot more profitable...

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Guild Changes are really crap, which lvl 27+ guild needs more rest, if 99% of the Content are max level ?!

I really hate it if that's the result of the Zandalari island. Zandalari is supposed to be all troll's "homeland" and host their capital Zandalar with is supposed to be bigger than both Zul'aman and Zul'gurub. Lorewise, it makes sense that the Zandalari would see their end in then expansion because they have terrorized the pandaren for god knows how long. But if that is supposed to be the zandalari island, I'm disappointed, a harbor with some troll huts and then a big mogu castle with ONE dungeon. The end of Zandalari deserves to be as big as 2 dungeons and a final raid in a separate patch. GAH, sorry for my outrage.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    How can people think we were done with the Zandalari? If anything, we've just begun the war against them, people please go watch the damn 4.1 trailer -_-'
    Oh and also, first everyone cries at having portals and summons to everywhere, then Blizzard removes them, and then people cry again.... COME ON!

---------- Post added 2012-04-24 at 09:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kesteron View Post
    I really hate it if that's the result of the Zandalari island. Zandalari is supposed to be all troll's "homeland" and host their capital Zandalar with is supposed to be bigger than both Zul'aman and Zul'gurub. Lorewise, it makes sense that the Zandalari would see their end in then expansion because they have terrorized the pandaren for god knows how long. But if that is supposed to be the zandalari island, I'm disappointed, a harbor with some troll huts and then a big mogu castle with ONE dungeon. The end of Zandalari deserves to be as big as 2 dungeons and a final raid in a separate patch. GAH, sorry for my outrage.
    "A Zandalari Island" does not mean THE Zandalari Island (Zandalar). Notice all the "may and mights" in the post please.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    so...blizz wants us to waste more time, shocking, truly shocking
    Yeah! They should stop making any content but exactly what I want! Actually screw that! They should stop making content all in all! We don't wanna waste more time! We want free gear, free mounts, free pets, free everything and lots of gold to buy anything else!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Ok so I'm not up to date with MoP lore, but...

why are there Panda buildings in Zandalari Island?
    Placeholder or Mogu Embassy thing. EDIT: Having looked at the Mogu Crypts pictures, it's definetly Mogu stuff on the Zandalari Isle.

---------- Post added 2012-04-24 at 09:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blindfaith View Post
    Level 30 for a discount off of something I don't use? Thanks, but no thanks.
    Yes, it's all about YOU....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by helheim View Post
    as a warlock, i will not go back to being your summon monkey. fly your own lazy ass there. that is all.
    I support this 100%. I was considering rerolling to my warlock in Mist but the idea of having to organise a summoning party every friggin' raid... UGH.
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuzoji View Post
    Yeah! They should stop making any content but exactly what I want! Actually screw that! They should stop making content all in all! We don't wanna waste more time! We want free gear, free mounts, free pets, free everything and lots of gold to buy anything else!
    You read what you want to read don't you? The removal of the summoning perk is a slap in the face for a lot of people.

Yes, it's all about YOU....[/QUOTE]

i dont use mog or void storage tbh they are a waste of space imo. thank god its only beta still thease perks are horible

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    Yes, it's all about YOU....
    i dont use mog or void storage tbh they are a waste of space imo. thank god its only beta still thease perks are horible
    Funny you said that, because void storage actually gives you extra space.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Quote Originally Posted by Raylol View Post
    If you guys don't like the changes, then quit. No one cares about or reads your complaints here, lol.
    Jesus Christ, isnt your post fucking stupid. I swear, post like yours are even worse than post with people saying "LOL XY IS OP, PLZ NERF". Have you read the other posts in this thread ? Everyone seem to dislike the Guild Perk changes. Like EVERYBODY. So, of course people complains here and of course, mainy people read the complains and care about them - why would you thing people would share their opinions if others didnt care ? The reason this website exist is precisly because people care about what other people think about Wow, and enjoy discussing things, even if Blizzard dont read them all. And, by the way, about Blizzard, you can be sure they check the community feedback on popular places like MMO Champion - probably not deep inside the Forum, but front page feedback FOR SURE. So, stop beeing a Blizz fanboi, and accept people have other opinion than yours, and accept that they express their opinions ? Also dont worry, some people will go on Blizz forum and create threads about this, but giving your opinion on MMO C is a legit way to share your thoughts about this game.

And FYI I quit wow a year ago, so I couldnt care less, but i enjoy reading MMO Champion from time to time, and post like yours make my blood boil, because they are just dumb. "If you dont like the changes then quit" I mean really, is that everything you have to say ? Do you even know what a Beta is ? So according to you, people should just take Beta changes for granted and quit the game if they dislike some changes ? If a majority of people dislike something, you can be sure Blizz will do something about it. In this case, Guild Perks will change FOR SURE, because they are just dull. And if you dont like my post, then I guess you could quit MMO Champion ? C wut i did thar.
    Last edited by Alianthos; 2012-04-24 at 10:27 AM.