Thread: Are you happy!?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I make other people happy, does that count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    I make other people happy, does that count.
    Does making other people happy make you happy?
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

I'm unhappy cause I'm alone, have mental issues I can't see a doctor for, have few people to talk to and no way to get out of this town/house.

I'm not "happy", per say.. But I'm not sad either. *shrugs*
    I'm just bored, which presumably has something to do with a combination of my personality and my Autism, both of which are preventing me from "enjoying the little things", so to speak.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Yes-- but the more I think about it, no.. I'm not. There are a lot of things that I wish I was doing or had done to better my current position in life.
    Meep~

Deleted
    All 'n all, unhappy. I've got friends, I consider my best friend close like a brother, but my I have pretty much no connections to my real family and I've recently been crippled for life and still trying to come to terms with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, i'm extremely stressed and depressed right now. Going to court next wednsday and i'm really after in school
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. Of course it's nearing finals so not the best time to gauge happiness. In general though I'm ready to leave AL and have my sights set on Chicago. Ready for a change of scene.

Deleted
    Yes, I'm happy. In a good relationship, my in laws are amazing, I live in a nice house in a nice area, got a job, got friends.. Can't complain!

10+ Year Old Account
    Update - I'm happy now, the football. For we have won.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Not at all, school's going wrong and too many IRL problems. : |

My happiness really goes up and down like everyone but I'm happy most of the time.

I find it really disheartening to see so many fellow MMO-C'ers very unhappy with their lives, it would be nice if there was something I could do but I know people won't find comfort in my words, I just hope you guys can find happiness because being miserable sucks.

Deleted
    Nope. Chelsea beat Barcelona, and I HATE Chelsea :X

Other than that, pretty happy.

Deleted
    I dunno, kinda bored most of the time.

Not really, I moved to Canada from Britain when I was 12 and after losing all my friends and family I was extremely sad, but I got a friend who was with me throughout high school, we did everything together and he helped me through really rough times, until the other day when for reasons still not really understood by me he says we can't be friends any more and to stop texting him and talking to him, now he acts like I don't exist and I feel just as sad as before =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.

Yeah, I'm kinda always happy. I'm the positive guy and are always seing things with a positive prospective. If somethings fucks up, I just have to live with that. I can't be mad about something that have happend, its in the past and you can't really do a shit about.
    The summary is that I am always happy. I will always tell jokes and trying to get other people into a better mood. So yeah, I'm the positive guy.
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Deleted
    I'm miserable, have been over a month since I found out my BF of 6 years has been dating another girl in secret for a year. He didn't even apologize and acted as calmly about it as if we were talking about what to have for dinner. I wish I could just forget about that cheating *** but even after breaking contact with him, I still can't stop thinking about him every minute, hating him but at the same time wanting desperately to talk to him, to find out what he's doing... *sigh*.

What's making it even worse is he's probably happy I stopped bothering him and making him feel guilty or wasting hes time trying to talk to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyzx View Post
    No, not at all. I feel lost, don't know what I want to do with my life. I don't really have anyone to talk to either. :/
    Meh, same here :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Not happy.

I'm impatient with my current situation and I want to get the hell out of this college and into my career.

Three more weeks to graduation and I don't think I'm going to make it without blowing a blood vessel.

---------- Post added 2012-04-24 at 05:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Amaroq View Post
    Yes-- but the more I think about it, no.. I'm not. There are a lot of things that I wish I was doing or had done to better my current position in life.
    OMG your sig is awesome
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Happiness is Psychological... I think I am happy... therefore I am. I'm working towards a career I have a special someone who means dearly to me. I have goals that I'm working towards and I have a social network that supports me and comforts me in time of need.