Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I also just love the name of that goal: The 50 millions pound goal

Quote Originally Posted by CalasEU View Post
    Nice 6-3-0 CHelsea.
    Nothing wrong with using a tactic designed to soak or contain the sort of free flowing football that Barcelona play. Worked perfectly over two legs, coupled with a large helping of luck in both games.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Barca had all the opportunities in the world to get another goal, and I´m pretty confident that they would have moved on to the final had it not been for Torres´ goal. Anyway I could not have asked for a more fantastic 2nd half

its usually what chelsea does when they score. They turtle up, and its pretty much impossible to get past an entire team defending unless you throw everything into attack. Which of course let Torres free and is the reason why he scored. TBH was expecting him to miss, like in the Man United game....

10+ Year Old Account
    Chelsea will miss Ivanovic, Terry, Ramires and Raul Meireles for the final. David Luiz, Essien and Malouda are descent replacements, Bosingwa not so much.

As for the 6-3-0 tactic, well that's the price you pay when play possession football. Not much to do when you have so little of the ball.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protonet View Post
    Man that guy made me follow the team to begin with. Couldn´t be more jealous right now
    Was my birthday present from my dad for my 15th. Best gift I've ever recieved. However, I'm going to be seperated from it in October for a few months as I'm going to university and I'd just cry if it got stolen or damaged, so I won't dare take it with me. Sadly, going to have to leave it at home but that's still less painful than the thought of it getting stolen/damaged

Ps. http://imgur.com/kIVGh on the bottom of the 2 The text on the white shirt under the one Zola is wearing says "Wonderful Times"
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    ....I still have adrenaline pumping in me after witnessing that amazing game. Unbelievable and I still have the chills too. That 2nd half was absolute discipline and perfection from Chelsea, resolute defending for 10men. Criticize all you want on their defence but that is how you have to play with 10m against an offensive skillful team.

Ramires, Cole, Cech, Drogba are the men of the match. Their performances were outstanding throughout the whole game.

<3 Chelsea. For. Life <3

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

10+ Year Old Account
    Did this really need a third thread? We had an ECL thread the other day and already a thread on this that's in the top three =p

But yes, Chelsea beat Barca in an amazing match, I'm watching for flying pigs past the window.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Was my birthday present from my dad for my 15th. Best gift I've ever recieved. However, I'm going to be seperated from it in October for a few months as I'm going to university and I'd just cry if it got stolen or damaged, so I won't dare take it with me. Sadly, going to have to leave it at home but that's still less painful than the thought of it getting stolen/damaged

Ps. http://imgur.com/kIVGh on the bottom of the 2 The text on the white shirt under the one Zola is wearing says "Wonderful Times"
    Indeed better be safe than sorry Great photograph as well, still jelly though !

Deleted
    Incredible game, 10 men for most of the game, just goes to show that nothing cant beat the team spirit, even the likes of barca.
    Here's hoping they win the final too, and this is coming from a Leeds United fan

10+ Year Old Account
    Torres scored? Footballfans high as f*ck, messing around with the laws of nature and sh*t!

keep it in the semi final thread please, otherwise mods will start deleting...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balotelli View Post
    Incredible game, 10 men for most of the game, just goes to show that nothing cant beat the team spirit, even the likes of barca.
    Here's hoping they win the final too, and this is coming from a Leeds United fan
    I hope they get slaughtered in the most inhumane and humiliating way possibly on a football pitch.
    Man United fan

10+ Year Old Account
    Chealsea has to be the luckiest team in football history from this 2 games alone. In the end they deserved it, i'm not even a Barcelona fan but i feel sorry for them. 3 or 4 balls on the post over the 2 games another hand full of wasted opportunities, missed PK lol poor fans.
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikni View Post
    Chealsea has to be the luckiest team in football history from this 2 games alone. In the end they deserved it, i'm not even a Barcelona fan but i feel sorry for them. 3 or 4 balls on the post over the 2 games another hand full of wasted opportunities, missed PK lol poor fans.
    like what the said in the chelsea versus arsenal game, they got a little angel sitting on the crossbar protecting all 3 woodworks >.>

Deleted
    the normal quite pub i go to became a scene to remember after that torres goal

I haven't felt this good in ages.. YEAH!

Deleted
    Anybody watching it on Sky...Garry Neville's ggggguuuhhhhhhhhoooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll after Torres scored :P

Fakin epic lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Anybody watching it on Sky...Garry Neville's ggggguuuhhhhhhhhoooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll after Torres scored :P

Fakin epic lol
    I popped a link in the PL thread.

It's second only to Geoff Shreeves ripping Ivanovic's heart in two. (also link added)
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Congratz to the anti-football this evening. Playing with 11 man for (almost) 180 minutes just in front of your own 16 is just pathetic. Wether it's against Barcelona, Man U or Real madrid, it has nothing to do with football imo but just hoping to get trough the 90/180 minutes. I don't understand either how u can like that kind of play if you're a chelsea fan. And to whoever it was that thought barca had the ref on their side... The penalty might be discussable, but whatever Terry was thinking there, it doesnt belong on a football pitch. The ball wasn't even heading that way, so it makes me clueless why you would do such a thing....