Deleted

10/25 raid locks

Hello,

My guild is now trying to switch from 10-man raiding to 25-man but we're facing a dilemma: Let's say we do a couple bosses as 25 HC, but later in the week we don't have enough people to keep going so we switch to 10-man.. Is this possible? I know the lock is shared but I've had several people say once you do one boss in heroic mode in X raid size you can't switch to the other size.

Thanks!

If you kill anything on 25 man Heroic then later on if you want to switch raid sizes you can only switch to 10 normal.

You cannot do 10 Heroic and 25 Heroic in the same week. You may only mix and match normal modes plus one heroic raid size.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodpad View Post
    If you kill anything on 25 man Heroic then later on if you want to switch raid sizes you can only switch to 10 normal.

You cannot do 10 Heroic and 25 Heroic in the same week. You may only mix and match normal modes plus one heroic raid size.
    Exactly this. Heroics lock you to size to avoid guilds bouncing between the two should one encounter be easier on a certain size and then go back to the original for the next heroic boss. Blizzard makes you choose to be a 25 or 10 man heroic raid group. All their nonsense about flexible raid locks is only for normal modes.