Anyone else want to group up for midnight release?

Looking for other who want to play at midnight release. I'm married with a couple of kids, but taking 4 days of vacation satarting on Launch day so i can start playing and then curse through the hours of downtime before finally playing on Wednesday-Friday.

Goal is to play through SC as far as possible before falling asleep and then repeating that for a few days. I do plan on playing HC but not until a week or so out, I'm sure the servers will crash and I'm not losing HC chars to that.

My battletag is Aefyn#1771 for anyone interested.

Basically just looking for people interested in playing a lot without trying to die to get to 60 first. Most of my friends play SWTOR or WoW and I'm looking for some people who want to group up a ton in those first days sharing drops and having fun.

Post here or talk to me in game on the 15th if interested.

As I am extremely tired atm, I gotta say sorry, but I got a picture of u dating 4 children when I read the "I'm married with a couple of kids...". Good luck on your quest of finding people to group up with!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Already got my crew prepared or I would OP ;3

I might be down. I'm going to midnight release as well and I took the day after off so I can play all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but got quite a few friends to chose between : )
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Sorry mate, gotta play with some friends, but keep looking you have definitely come to the right place!

Deleted
    Probably help if you let people know what region you'd prefer to be playing in as well

I've got my team sorted but I'm sure you'll find someone here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I'm thinking that most people got a couple of friends who they want to play with. I'm sorted as well though I'm going to enjoy the first normal play through entirely on my own without rushing.