Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
... LastLast
  1. #121
    "Guardian of Ancient Kings now has a 5 min cooldown, down from 3 min."


    ._.



    Thats not numbers.

  2. #122
    Bloodsail Admiral ImpTaimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    There is no location, only Zuul
    Posts
    1,186
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I still dont get why the two legged mantid is carrying a Stargate.
    Looks like a dreamcatcher to me.

    I think we can all agree some of this datamined information is pretty damn strange.

    A lot of the stuff looked fake honestly... I'm hoping some of the warrior stuff is fake...
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

  3. #123
    So every class get between 20-45% damage increase and warrior damage get nerfed, sound like a very promising come back for warriors.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    So every class get between 20-45% damage increase and warrior damage get nerfed, sound like a very promising come back for warriors.
    The damage is pretty high in Beta, so I expected nerfs. The patch mostly worked on Warrior mechanics since, in my opinion, they are in the worst spot out of all the classes.

  5. #125
    BLACK_MARKET_AUCTION_CONFIRMATION - Do you wish to bid:
    BLACK_MARKET_HOT_ITEM_TIME_LEFT - Time Left: %s
    BLACK_MARKET_NO_ITEMS - There are no items at this time.\nPlease check back later.
    BLACK_MARKET_TITLE - Black Market\nAuction House
    BLACK_MARKET_YOUR_BID - Your Bid!

    What is that all about?

  6. #126
    is it just me or are set bonuses boring
    Then Jesus said, 'I can offer you eternal salvation" and the Hunters asked "Can we have Kings or Might instead?" n00b 13:37

  7. #127
    that priest stuff sure looks correct.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by endless View Post
    is it just me or are set bonuses boring
    It's not just you.

  9. #129
    lol moonkin set bonus less that 1% dps gain again. While other pure dps's make the entire class change.

  10. #130
    nvm. missread that one
    Last edited by verdamte; 2012-04-25 at 04:34 AM.

  11. #131
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,668
    ACHIEVEMENT_EARNED_BY - Earned by: |cffffffff%s|r

    Account-wide achievements anyone?

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by deftones View Post
    BLACK_MARKET_AUCTION_CONFIRMATION - Do you wish to bid:
    BLACK_MARKET_HOT_ITEM_TIME_LEFT - Time Left: %s
    BLACK_MARKET_NO_ITEMS - There are no items at this time.\nPlease check back later.
    BLACK_MARKET_TITLE - Black Market\nAuction House
    BLACK_MARKET_YOUR_BID - Your Bid!

    What is that all about?
    Theirs a black market type AH coming i believe

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by deftones View Post
    BLACK_MARKET_AUCTION_CONFIRMATION - Do you wish to bid:
    BLACK_MARKET_HOT_ITEM_TIME_LEFT - Time Left: %s
    BLACK_MARKET_NO_ITEMS - There are no items at this time.\nPlease check back later.
    BLACK_MARKET_TITLE - Black Market\nAuction House
    BLACK_MARKET_YOUR_BID - Your Bid!

    What is that all about?
    Black Market auctionhouse. An auctionhouse run by NPCs which sell random special items on which you can only bid. It#s another goldsink depending on what they will sell.

  14. #134
    There is an error in the Spell Changes.

    Under Priest the Disciplin changes are listed under Shadow.

  15. #135
    Earth Shock - Now costs 14.4% of Base Mana, down from 21.1%. Now does 2,412 damage, down from 1,784.
    values reversed, or wrong phrasing?

  16. #136
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Brawl Pub
    Posts
    3,761
    "All Growns Up" achievment, lol Swingers reference, love it.

    Also, I did notice the new four tier dungeon challenge mode levels. What do you think will be up for platinum? Or do you think they're just shoving everything down a tier so even the afk and the RP walkers can get bronze?

  17. #137
    Pandaren Monk Fred Rupprecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,937
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion


    Finally! I can do 1 Dollar additional damage!

  18. #138
    High Overlord Sieger1145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    119
    oh man, the mage and warrior set look like beetleborgs, so awesome

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominian View Post
    lol moonkin set bonus less that 1% dps gain again. While other pure dps's make the entire class change.

    There is no way they come up with such shit bonuses on accident. They have to seriously TRY to be this consistent with such crap tier after tier. Whomever is the druid class design obviously cares little about balance.

  20. #140
    Dreadlord lavafoxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Longview, Washington
    Posts
    987
    Quote Originally Posted by dstima View Post
    There is no way they come up with such shit bonuses on accident. They have to seriously TRY to be this consistent with such crap tier after tier. Whomever is the druid class design obviously cares little about balance.
    all first tier raiding Tset bonuses are crap, its meant to be that way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •