Deleted

Cant find Diablo CE Anywhere!

Ok so i need some help finding the Collector's Edition for Diablo 3, i have checked all the sites i know of ( Amazon,blockbuster,hmv,play,gamestop etc etc )
    Only place i know i can pre order it from is game and i don't know if i can trust them with the problems they are going through, so i need some help to find out where i can actually pre order it from, everywhere is out of stock.

If anyone could help i would be really grateful.

Edit: Sorry for not including this, EU ( Im from the UK if that helps at all )
    Last edited by mmoc8a32e1ec94; 2012-04-24 at 11:17 PM.

europe or US?

in US, u can get them from Best Buy.

This close to release, I'm not surprised. I ordered my CE the weekend that it was announced. Your best bet would be canvas some smaller, independent retailers, or pay a premium by getting it off a re-seller.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Deleted
    Tesco has it in stock, use code GAMES5 and you get £5 off atm so it's £64.99 delivered also.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Tesco has it in stock, use code GAMES5 and you get £5 off atm so it's £64.99 delivered also.
    Shhh don't tell him, i havn't ordered mine from them yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.