Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Ferals are pretty insane atm. Best tanks by a long margin, hands down. Pretty decent DPSers, specially in AoE situations. Insane burst damage and survivability in pvp too.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Why would this change? Apart from specing hybrid which is not optimum for either kitty or bear, you still can't tank as kitty because you lack uncrittable and defense talents and you still can't effectively dps as bear because you lack dps talents.

The forms will still be there, just gimped down from the shared abilities on Live that make both fulfill partially each other's role. You will still be able to switch forms to dps/tank for a few secs just not as efficiently as today.
    Ya I hear what you are saying. But for my little niche play I always like being able to pop into bear and pick up adds in dungeons if I had to. And in BG's I could stealth in and sling as much damage as I could and pop into bear and survive until the cavalry arrived. I will keep an open mind, but feral Druids are off my short list of specs I want to more forward with. I will revisit ferals when MOP drops.
    Last edited by kunah; 2012-04-30 at 06:11 PM.
    Operation Red Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    Ferals are going to suck so hard in MOP... loss of bear defensives, loss of Lifebloom and Regrowth, loss of bear mastery.

BTW bear tanking is slow, clunky, unresponsive and we take the most damage of all the tanks.
    Let's talk about something new: rage scaling and how it interacts with the new dodge-based savage defense. By all rights blizzard has to make our avoidance cooldown valuable in almost all situations, so we shouldn't see too many mechanics like Impale in mists. Right?

We do recall the reasons for multiple sources of dodge having diminishing gains, yes?

Savage Defense Bear Form
    60 Rage
    Instant cast 1.5 sec cooldown
    Requires Bear Form
    Increases chance to dodge by 45% for 6 sec.

This hasn't even been partially explored. Calling down the sky is just unnecessary stress.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Ferals are pretty insane atm. Best tanks by a long margin, hands down.
    That would be DKs, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    It was terribly un-balanced in PvP. When a Cat could go Bear, blow all his Def CD's and do good damage whilst being nigh invunerable to most Melee Attacks and gaining back 90% of their HP.
    Yes, they deserved to be nerfed as they were one of the only classes that could play 3 specs simultaneously. Spell CCs, insane damage, off heals if needed, immune to slows, as well as one of the strongest defensive series of CDs in the game. My first alt is a resto druid so seeing the discrepancy between Feral Druid being near OP in PVP and Resto Druid being easily the worst healer in PVP (in Cata) is hilarious to me. Nerf feral into the ground.