Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I started as Republic but then I found out a friend played Empire on a different server... I still can't get around to it how much I hate the Empire... Maybe it's just because the Sith go against my entire moral value in real life.
    I think that's part of why I'm enjoying my Sith Warrior, who is lightside. You use your emotions like a Sith but are striving to take over the Empire so that you can change it for good and create a real peace with the Republic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralidyn View Post
    I started off as a BH and got to level 43 along with many alts. I switched to the Republic side to see how it was and I enjoyed it much more, so it's up to you. I personally enjoy the Republic. PvP and things like that don't really factor into it for me. Story and playing the good guy are what I enjoy.
    Ralidyn, please change your signature. People reading your comments will tend to take those who are successful within the game more seriously- where as you made your signature as a joke. I even have a PM from you saying that your signature was just for fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Ralidyn, please change your signature. People reading your comments will tend to take those who are successful within the game more seriously- where as you made your signature as a joke. I even have a PM from you saying that your signature was just for fun.
    seriously lighten up its his sig he wanted to make a joke it shouldn't concern you

End game warzones are much different than leveling warzones. Unfortunately if you get to 50 and find that you still get slaughters on most games (and you will need 3 wins for the daily at 50) there is nothing you can do for your character, you will have to re-roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    End game warzones are much different than leveling warzones. Unfortunately if you get to 50 and find that you still get slaughters on most games (and you will need 3 wins for the daily at 50) there is nothing you can do for your character, you will have to re-roll.
    Im sure server transfers will be there by the time I hit 50

---------- Post added 2012-04-26 at 03:00 AM ----------

rerolling republic on Jedi Covenant hope thats better.

Deleted
    Usually you've got more players on IMP side than on REP side. I think that's true for nearly every server.
    And besides, you can't compare <lvl50 PvP versus lvl50 PvP. It's just a big zerg under lvl50. Just DPS. Nothing more.
    Unfortonally, some people hit 50 and - use their "old" playstyile while the should 1) think 2) not only DPS but CC

Just stay away from tomb of freedon nadd, if you're republic and play in eu. Moronic empire guilds running premades 24/7 and no less moronic republic pugs ruin everything. If anyone knows a server with decent population where republic wins more than 50% in pugs, please do tell in pm. You won't regret having a kickass sentinel in your pug, trust me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I started as Republic but then I found out a friend played Empire on a different server... I still can't get around to it how much I hate the Empire... Maybe it's just because the Sith go against my entire moral value in real life.
    your moral values determine what side to play in a video game? get some better morals man

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    your moral values determine what side to play in a video game? get some better morals man
    Some people like to roleplay, and others want to enjoy the leveling experience so it does make sense for someone to base their in-game personas off of their own moral values.

Quote Originally Posted by misterbeefy117 View Post
    What server are you on? I'm on Lord Adraas and 10-49, Empire gets slaughtered in pvp (at least when I'm on), but at 50 we dominate Republic.
    Yeah same. I'm on Vulkar Highway or whatever and at lower levels we get stomped at PvP, but at 50 we win.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

The title of this thread makes me think of Darth Vader's blog.

DVDJ 12/14/78"Did i make a mistake going empire?
    Hey guys, so today I choked another admiral. I didn't feel the rush I use to. Maybe its finding out that the boss lied about my kid dying. Hell, for all I know I have more then one. So I tried talking to Obiwan. He says he is going to haunt my ass till i am dead regardless of my apology. Some jedi, right? Oh! before I forget. Thanks tinkerpro1265 for the tip. I managed to get my tie fighters stabilizer working again. Shouldn't go spinning off into space for a week next time I get zapped."
    Comments:
    [Empnumba1]: "Do you really think anyone reads this shit? Stop crying or you will short out your mask. It already makes that weird vacuum noise. I called the shop and they say its not suppose to do that. Good work breaking it. I still blame you for the first deathstar."
    >Reply [DVDJ]: "Dude. Srsly, every week you come to troll here. F u. I am going to talk to a mod and find a way to block you"
    >>Reply [Empnumba1]:"go for it. That way no one will ever read your pathetic drivel ever again. Im all you got"
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

15+ Year Old Account
    K well on jung ma, max level pvp, empires wreck us republics most the time.
    So at low levels just whatever, who cares.
    But I will say when I did play my low level trooper, we completely steam rolled empire at civil war, like no joke 3 capped like 5 games in a row.
    Got 19 medals like each match healing em, that was decent.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    *insert grass cliche here*

...but seriously, it always feels like you lose a lot because flying solo because losses are more memorable in terms of anguish and time lost that you will never get back. It is the nature of the beast.

Eventually populations will be more balanced once actions are taken to rectify the situation. In this scenario, you should always choose your characters based on personal taste. Doing anything else relegates the game to a chore.

Whats Empire pvp at 50 like on Freedom Nadd? Its atrocious on my server since 1.2. Farmed by premades, rarely getting any wins. Daily may as well be a weekly. And no, never asked to join any of the premades on Empire side, despite being one of the supposed better players on the server :S

Really interested in knowing as I'll probably go there when transfers are available.