10+ Year Old Account

Looking to take my character in a new direction

I'm a big pvper on my characters. And lately I have been working on my druid a lot. but I am getting sick of battlegrounds and arenas on this druid because frankly the server it is on isn't very great. But I am wanting to take it in a new direction. Such as finishing my secondary professions. Working on collecting vanity items, mounts and companion pets, and definitely achievements. Maybe even start raiding.

So what I am asking in this thread is where do I start? I have tons of gold so thats not an issue for achievements and I am willing to spend it. Although I also want the spectral tiger sooner or later.

So achievementwise, where do I start? What are some things I can do to start racking those achievement points? Is there a guide? Help me out peeps.

Im looking to use less time sitting in stormwind and more time making my character better.

This is my character http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hound/advanced

You can pm me for my real id if you want to talk etc or invite me for achievement runs occasionally. Im pretty chill laid back person.

Starting to work on reputations is a great way to kill multiple birds with one stone, so to speak. You can work towards the 25 Tabards achievement, things like the Ambassador or Diplomat titles (or Guardian of Cenarius, a great title for a druid, imo), and your choice of the "x number of mounts/pets" achievements at the same time, since some reputations will award mounts, others tabards, and some pets. There are even some-- such as the Sha'tari Syguard-- that have all three.

You can also look into using OpenRaid.us to find old content achievement/mount runs and such, if you're comfortable giving out your RealID to the raid leaders (have an authenticator for added security if you want to do this).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Starting to work on reputations is a great way to kill multiple birds with one stone, so to speak. You can work towards the 25 Tabards achievement, things like the Ambassador or Diplomat titles (or Guardian of Cenarius, a great title for a druid, imo), and your choice of the "x number of mounts/pets" achievements at the same time, since some reputations will award mounts, others tabards, and some pets. There are even some-- such as the Sha'tari Syguard-- that have all three.

You can also look into using OpenRaid.us to find old content achievement/mount runs and such, if you're comfortable giving out your RealID to the raid leaders (have an authenticator for added security if you want to do this).
    Thank you very informative post for me I appreciate it.

In addition to what Daetur said, you should start some daily grinds if your serious about achievement and vanity hunting. The Argent Tournament is a perfect example of this. If you feel so inclined, start your way to Loremaster. It may not look like it but all of that will add up plus you will get a lot of the way towards World Explorer passively.

Also take the time to PUG old content and as already stated OpenRaid.us is a great resource for this. There are a lot of regular achievement runs on lead by some great leaders. But also take the time to properly secure your account.

All of this being said, don't force your self to do anything you don't feel like doing. WoW is about having fun and doing what you want to do! If you feel like PvPing do it! Otherwise you will just burn yourself out.

Have fun!

Start with loremaster, continue with reps, get easy achievements by just going through your uncompleted achievements and seeing if theirs easy ones you can do/finish off.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting with reputations is a great start. as Daetur said. it will help you get many achievements along the way (exalted, loremaster, pets and mounts). may i suggest older raid runs for mounts and achievements. Ulduar runs usually fill up fast and you can get the mount in one run, along with a ton of other achievements.

I would suggest starting a weekly Molten core (rep), AQ (rep and mounts), TK (mount and rep), BT (rep and legendary), uldaur and ICC.
    with daily reps grinds.

good luck

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"