Thread: Mindbender

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Mitchell, thanks for your nice video

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glutSolidSphere View Post
    FDCL does not seem to proc from SW:P ticks currently, so the proc rate might become a lot higher if/when that gets fixed. As for Mindbender, I'm not sure why Blizzard seems to think giving priests inordinately long cooldown spells constitutes as "fun". Void Shift being bumped to 6 minutes, the 4 minutes on ShadowBenderMindFiend thing. Granted Mind Flay reduces the cooldown on that but given how clunky the rotation is right now I don't find myself flaying very much.
    Didn't they remove Sin and Punishment in beta? I can't see any refference to it in the skill book (it may be a bug in the database)
    Last edited by mmoc3d05ee6dd7; 2012-04-26 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blgns View Post
    appearance of little octopus is pity, but in terms of pure effectivnes its may be very very good

btw at which lvl we may take talent for ours octopus ?
    you can get him in the third tier, so 45.

I can see it being extremely useful for healers in the first tier since that's when we usually have more mana problems, and then mandatory on long fights or mana intensive fights.

Quote Originally Posted by liljc711 View Post
    I can see it being extremely useful for healers in the first tier since that's when we usually have more mana problems, and then mandatory on long fights or mana intensive fights.
    Very true. Don't want a repeat of cata launch lol.