Need mod that notifies me when I am about to get kicked from a Bg.

I need a mod that tells me when I am about to get kicked for inactivity, any suggestions would be great.

I assume it is possible since the the counter you get is a debuff and shows on buff bars, I just want it to flash on my screen in gigantic text.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate to jump to conclusions but... maybe don't be AFK in BG's? Or do you have a legitimate reason to need one besides leeching honor and causing an unbalanced team?

10+ Year Old Account
    i have an idea.. PARTICIPATE IN THE BATTLEGROUND, not that hard is it? if you just want to leach honor, then get the hell out of my game!

perhaps you could try being of some use to your team instead of being the anchor that brings them down.....
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Deleted
    For once, I will not take the bait (or make assumptions) and just answer on-topic:

1. You do not get the debuff when you are reported by enough people at once: You are instantly removed.
    2. If this occurs enough times, you will be flagged and your account suspended.

Both true stories. Feel free to test it for yourself and try to prove me wrong, though!
    Last edited by mmocf5e5a6d2c7; 2012-04-25 at 08:00 AM.

Troll thread is trolling it seems.

Simple you afk you get kicked so don't afk *problem fix*

On to the next thread
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm usually the last to scream troll, but that's what I smell, probably best to not stroke this guys ego or need for attention.

It's called don't bother queuing for a BG if you don't plan on being active. That is the BEST way to not ever be kicked out due to inactivity.

Deleted
    Question to the people above: Have you reported this thread by clicking the appropriate link?

I'll play devils advocate.

Power auras can do this for you. Set it up so that whenever you have the debuff (idle i believe its called, been ages since i actually afk'd in a battleground) PA will display whatever image or text you choose, and at whatever size/hue.

I could make the aura if you'd like.

Doesn't matter what mod you try and use, 3 votes = instant boot. No mod needed, the loading screen should give you the clue.

Version:4.23; b:0.0392; anim1:3; g:0; buffname:Idle; bufftype:2; aurastext:ABOUT TO BE KICKED.; speed:1.36; sound:10; textaura:true; size:5; y:100

Deleted
    Yeah, this isn't going anywhere. Closed.