Thread: Changing email

Changing email

Hi!

My Guild wars 1 account is registered to hotmail and because of that when i linked my gw1 account to gw2 i had to use my Hotmail.

I havent used my hotmail account in 3 years and would like guild wars 2 to use my gmail, but i still want the items from Hall of Monuments. Will this be possible?

Thanks in advance!

My understanding is that you stick with the hotmail address for now, create your account, link them up.

This is the same/similar situation for folks with an @ncsoft username - you stay with it for now, and then change it later.

The facility to change e-mail address will be coming soon - but as far as I understand, is not available yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Man View Post
    My understanding is that you stick with the hotmail address for now, create your account, link them up.

This is the same/similar situation for folks with an @ncsoft username - you stay with it for now, and then change it later.

The facility to change e-mail address will be coming soon - but as far as I understand, is not available yet.
    Thanks! I want all of my games to be connected to the same email, and since i bought the CE im extra worried