Poll: Do You Hit the Snooze Button on Your Alarm?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even hear the damn alarm, rather often... but yes, when I do, then I am very likely to hit the snooze.
    They say there's A and B people, but I fall into a new category of C I dare say... Must sleeep longer >_>

If I am being waked by someone, then I for some reason wake up rather easily though. Still kinda in a pissy mood etc though lol.

If i know i have to be up at a certain time, my body just knows when that is, i dont have an alarm clock, nor to i set alarms on my phone...
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

I wake up when alarm sounds...at least that is what I picked. It seems about half of mornings I wake up when alarm sounds and rest of them I somehow wake up 5-10 min before alarm sounds. Snooze button is pointless. That tiny little time you get to sleep more just pisses you off more and leaves you more tired. I used to fix that part by waking up myself a hour before I normally would have had alarm. Then I set it up to alarm again after that hour passes. It just needs to be much longer than some silly 5mins.

Deleted
    Honestly, i'm not sure! I have amnesia until i get my second cup of coffee.

Edit: I have an issue where i'll get used to the sound of my alarm and it wont wake me up, so i have to change the alarm sound once every 2 weeks or so, else i won't wake. Anyone else have that issue?
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2012-04-25 at 04:13 PM.

I don't use an alarm, but always wake up when I want too. (8am or 10am)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    Edit: I have an issue where i'll get used to the sound of my alarm and it wont wake me up, so i have to change the alarm sound once every 2 weeks or so, else i won't wake. Anyone else have that issue?

Yep happens to me every few weeks or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to have that same problem happen to me when I was younger

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually have snooze ability turned off, so I'm not tempted to use it. Frequently, though, I wake up before my alarm goes off by a few minutes.

Hmm, I usually wake up some half an hour before my alarm sounds, check the time, go back to sleep and wake again when it actually goes off. Unless I'm extremely tired, when I just wake up when the alarm sounds :s

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to set my alarm about 2-3 hours before I want to get up. I'll hit snooze that many times that by the time comes I am supposed to get up, I'm actually able to.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends on how we feel in the morning and how much sleep we got during the night as to how many times we hit the snooze alarm. Each snooze comes in increments of 10 minutes - the other day I did hit it just one time but I held it til it showed 20 minutes til the next one was to go off.

Normally we just hit the one time snooze for 10 minutes though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always set up my alarm ~2hours before I need to wake up. Most times I wont hear the snooze alarm and it will ring for an hour before it wakes me up :<

So, there's a missing option....

"No because I sleep right through my alarm and always tend to get up late"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    It depends on how we feel in the morning and how much sleep we got during the night as to how many times we hit the snooze alarm. Each snooze comes in increments of 10 minutes - the other day I did hit it just one time but I held it til it showed 20 minutes til the next one was to go off.

Normally we just hit the one time snooze for 10 minutes though.
    My girl, she speaks the truth!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, on all 4 of my alarms that are spread 15 minutes apart of eachother

I think I hit it about 10 times on average everyday. It's like heaven and after every hit you feel like you slept for another hour.

I will hit snooze 2-10 or more times before I wake up in the morning, depending on how I feel. Probably not the best thing to do, but I love my sleep too much and can't get my butt out of bed. I accidently hit the dismiss button this morning instead of snooze, luckily I have crazy dreams and woke up because I was being chased by vampire hunters and they started staking my family -massive amounts of blood everywhere, that will wake a girl up better than any alarm lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use my phone and then purposely place it out of arms reach to force myself to get up.

If I hit snooze, I may as well sleep in. The Air Force and my chief master sergeants don't like that much.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my minimum of pressing snooze is 3 times. That's 27 minutes. I neeeeeeed that time or I am not awake. And believe me I have to stand up, walk across my room to hit snooze, and I still can't wake. >.< There are days where I can go a full 90 minutes of hitting snooze before being awake enough to realise I need to get up. And don't you know it, the night I can't sleep and only roll in to bed at 5.30 is the day I wake up half an hour before my clock goes off, wide awake. I've tried forcing myself to get out and stay out when I have even the slightest notion of having to wake up, but I feel so absolutely terrible then for what seems like hours that I just can't bare it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I am absolutely useless in the mornings, so yeah, usually that snooze button gets hit a good 2 - 3 times at least.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP