Deleted

Priest looking for help on Spine 10 HM

Hello priest community,
    for several days we have been stuck on this boss. Our main issue is, people dying when we try to clean up the bloods before the roll. What we do is that we stack up, pop every single raid CD we have, and nuke the crap out of them... but everytime we have one or two people just die to the damage. Basically we stack up in the middle on the spine, nuke the adds, amal tank stays there with 3 amal on him while the rest of the raid goes for the roll... 1 sec before the roll he runs with the amalgations through the residue and I lifegrip him. I just want to ask, what can I do so that we do not lose people during the small blood's burst, there seems to be always one person who gets fresh healing debuff and dies to the insane aoe dmg

Our healing comp is me (disc/holy priest), resto druid and holy paladin. The overall healing of the raid is fine, Divine Hymn and Tranq manage to overheal most of the damage and healing debuffs, but the debuffs going out during the aoe are what kills us (there are 4 of them at the time here). Should we just force our enha shammy go resto for this fight? If not, should I be disc or holy here with our current setup?
    Last edited by mmoc789d76e24f; 2012-04-25 at 09:16 AM.

We clear the corruptions asap and stack as soon as the last corruption dies, then pop all our cooldowns while AoEing bloods during the roll. I don't think you have the liberty of taking time to clean up a lot of bloods without a R Shaman and that you should just get the roll out of the way asap while cleaning up as much as you can.

I'd probably go Disc with your set up. Get Inspiration and spam PoH on both groups. The DA with soak the blood damage and the inspiration will reduce it. I'm not sure how good Pallys are at healing the debuff however. My group used Disc Priest + Holy Priest + R Shaman (although we have used a R Druid instead of Shaman before). I (Holy Priest) solo the debuffs off, Shaman/Druid heals the tanks and dispels and the D Priest just spams PoH all day. I'd say H Priest is the best healer for getting debuffs off. Holy has always had good single target HPS, it's only just now that we can sustain it.
    Last edited by Dorfie; 2012-04-25 at 09:33 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah, when the last corruption dies we stack up and immediately just nuke them... Healing debuffs is piece of cake generally, serenity chakra is amazing here... Should I just go disc for barrier during the blood killing festival? As I have already mentioned, the main problem is that there seems to be always one person who gets the debuff while we nuke down the bloods, so in the end it's two people really really low on hp (or dead) while rest of the raid has full HP -.-