• Manchester United

28 71.79%
  • Manchester City

11 28.21%
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Manchester City - Manchester United

Who do you think will win, Manchester City or Manchester United next Monday (30.4.12.) and what will the result be? The winner of this match will almost be guaranteed a Barclays Premier League title.

I think this match is going to end with score of 2-3 to United.

Am I the only one excited?
    Last edited by ojg; 2012-04-30 at 08:11 PM.

Deleted
    Excited... More nervous, this game is going to be huge. Just hope United can win it, It's disappointing that we dropped points in our last games - brought City right back in it and those dropped points against Everton cost us the chance to lift the trophy at the Etihad if we won there. I'm just hoping that United can pull off a performance and just stop City from drawing level on points at all costs - then we have control of the title run in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jboyed View Post
    Excited... More nervous, this game is going to be huge. Just hope United can win it, It's disappointing that we dropped points in our last games - brought City right back in it and those dropped points against Everton cost us the chance to lift the trophy at the Etihad if we won there. I'm just hoping that United can pull off a performance and just stop City from drawing level on points at all costs - then we have control of the title run in.
    I'm pretty nervous too, City got a very strong team this season, as well as strong sub.'s. Forget "El'Clasico", THIS will be the match of the year!

Deleted
    It all depends on Monday nights result.
    But, as a United supporter, it better be the red devils with their 20th title!

Deleted
    I hope City reign supreme!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slambulance76 View Post
    It all depends on Monday nights result.
    But, as a United supporter, it better be the red devils with their 20th title!
    They better win, got f***ing mad after the result against Everton..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nagrand, Attending the proper ceremony of Dranosh Saurfang
    I want United to win but unless they get there defence together after a dreadful performance on sunday, City will destory them

10+ Year Old Account
    My root for the champion ship this year is going to City, because United have won it so many times.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

Deleted
    Huge game this id be happy with a draw tbh (Man United fan)

Its gonna be a long week waiting for this one, my nerves are going to be shattered.

10+ Year Old Account
    They gonna draw, probably 1-1 or 2-2.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Coming from a neutral point, I hope City take the match, that will make for an awesome end to the league, both of their last 2 games will have to be must wins.

Deleted
    Im an arsenal fan, and ill be damned if i see nasri lift a trophy, come on united!! plus the gf is a united fan, so if shes happy im happy

Shocking revelation stated by Sir Alex Ferguson, original link here > http://www.twitlonger.com/show/h5g2qe

Quote Originally Posted by Obvious real news
    Alex Ferguson has controversially dropped talismanic referee Howard Webb from Man Utd’s starting 12 for the crucial Premier League clash with Man City, and will instead hand a start to Andre Marriner.

Early reports indicated that crowd favourite Webb would line up for the league leaders, but news has now surfaced that Ferguson is to take a gamble on Marriner.

Marriner, who has only made 3 starts for Man Utd this season, is a surprise selection by Ferguson, given Webb’s ability to pull highly contentious decisions out of the bag in big matches.

“Webby has put in some great performances for us in the past, but I feel the expectation levels of supporters could be too much for him on this occasion,” revealed Ferguson.

“I might put him on the bench as an impact referee in case we need one of their players sending off or a penalty deep into stoppage time.”

Manchester Derby

The news of Marriner’s inclusion has left United fans miffed given Ferguson’s criticism of his performance in a 2-0 defeat to Liverpool in 2009.

“It doesn’t make any sense not to include Webbo,” said avid fan John Henderson, who has lived in Plymouth all his life and whose only connection with Manchester is that he once voted for Bez when he was on Celebrity Big Brother.

“In games like this you want your best performers on the pitch, and Webbsio pulling the strings is as good as going into the game with a two-nil lead.”

“I hope that Ferguson has seen something in Marriner in training that suggests he can rise to the occasion.”

“If City have still got eleven men on the pitch at half-time then I’ll be singing Webbsyio’s name.”

“I’ll be singing it at the TV, but rest assured that the wife will be left in no doubt about how angry I am.”

Deleted
    Shocked by the poll results, I'm just thinking if City's attackers will have a good day they will trash United's shaky defence. Especially because the previous clash was 1-6 I would have thought the poll would be in favor of City.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrykolas View Post
    Shocked by the poll results, I'm just thinking if City's attackers will have a good day they will trash United's shaky defence. Especially because the previous clash was 1-6 I would have thought the poll would be in favor of City.

Actually the previous clash was an FA cup win for United at the Ethiad.

Also City need the win, United can take a draw.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Actually the previous clash was an FA cup win for United at the Ethiad.

Also City need the win, United can take a draw.
    True, but then again Kompany got sent off in the 12th minute :/

Deleted
    Imo the way they were going, I would have expected United to go on and win anyway, him getting sent off let United have the 3-0 half time lead, but it allowed Mancini to play the perfect 10 man tactic of sit pack and then hit on the break with pace, if he did that 1-0 down with 11, his fans would be going apeshit.

Also, in the league match at OT, you have to remember 3 of their goals were in extra time when every United player had conceded defeat and literally given up and just jumped forward in search of a concellation goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Evans got sent off when City won.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Getting close to kick off now...Im shitting myself.

You really need a draw option in the poll. Guessing it will be something like 2-2.