Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    Sounds like i wont be getting an invite, even though i was able to sign up back in feb. I just dont find it very reasonable to shell out 60 bucks in advance to get a beta invite especially since i havent seen really much about the game that i wanted to hear.
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739

a friend has beta and did not annual pass buy in.

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    a friend has beta and did not annual pass buy in.
    That sounds like wow and not gw2
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739

Is there any definitive way to tell if you're in this weekend's beta or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Is there any definitive way to tell if you're in this weekend's beta or not?
    Pre-Purchase the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Pre-Purchase the game.
    Not an option. Plus, I am not so much interested in how to ensure I get into the weekend beta, but more in if there is a way to figure out if you're in this weekends beta or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Not an option. Plus, I am not so much interested in how to ensure I get into the weekend beta, but more in if there is a way to figure out if you're in this weekends beta or not.
    ArenaNet will email you.

---------- Post added 2012-04-25 at 09:32 PM ----------

Greetings!

We're writing to let you know that your spot in the upcoming Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend Event has been reserved—and the beta client is now ready for preloading! We recommend that you begin your download as soon as possible so you’re ready to start playing when the festivities begin on Friday, April 27, at noon PDT (GMT -7). The Beta Weekend Event will end Sunday, April 29, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT -7).

Click here to go to the "Getting Started" thread in our beta forums, where you can download the beta client and learn important information about the upcoming weekend event. You can log in to the forums using the same User ID and password that you created when you registered your Guild Wars 2 account. Please note that you will only be able to browse the forums for now. Commenting and posting will not be enabled until the Beta Weekend Event begins.

If you're having issues downloading the client, please visit support.guildwars2.com.

We'll see you in-game!

The Guild Wars 2 Team

Hallo!

Du hast die Möglichkeit am bevorstehenden Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend Event vom 27. bis 30. April teilzunehmen. Der Beta-Client steht nun zum Download zur Verfügung. Lade den Client so bald wie möglich herunter, damit du für das Event, das am Freitag, den 27. April um 21:00 Uhr (MESZ) beginnt, bereit bist. Das Beta Weekend Event endet amMontag, den 30. April um 08:59 Uhr (MESZ).

Klicke hier, um in unserem Beta-Forum alles über die ersten Schritte und wichtige Neuigkeiten über das Beta-Event zu erfahren sowie den Beta-Client herunterzuladen. Du kannst dich in das Forum mit demselben Benutzernamen und Passwort einloggen, das du zur Registration deines Guild Wars 2 Accounts erstellt hast. Beachte jedoch, dass du zu diesem Zeitpunkt nur Lesezugriff auf das Forum hast. Während des Events wird dann auch das Erstellen von Beiträgen aktiviert.

Bei Problemen mit dem Client-Download wende dich bitte an de.support.guildwars2.com.

Wir sehen uns im Spiel!

ArenaNet

Bonjour,

Vous êtes inscrit pour participer au prochain week-end de bêta-test de Guild Wars 2, qui aura lieu du 27 au 30 avril. Vous pouvez dès à présent télécharger le client de bêta ! Nous vous conseillons de lancer le téléchargement du client au plus vite pour être prêt à accéder à la bêta qui commence ce vendredi 27 avril à 21H00 (heure de Paris) et se termine lundi 30 avril à 8h59 (heure de Paris).

Vous pouvez cliquer ici pour accéder au fil de discussion "Getting Started" (Démarrage) de nos forums de bêta, où vous pourrez télécharger le client et découvrir d’importantes informations concernant ce week-end. Vous pouvez vous connecter aux forums en utilisant le même identifiant et mot de passe. Notez que vous ne pouvez que consulter les forums pour l’instant. Les commentaires et l'envoi de messages seront activés pendant le week-end de bêta-test.

En cas de problème de téléchargement du client, contactez fr.support.guildwars2.com.

A bientôt dans le jeu !

ArenaNet
    The email I received. (noreply@guildwars2.com)
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-04-26 at 01:33 AM.

Do you think if i pre-purchase today i can get beta invite for this weekend?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raain View Post
    Do you think if i pre-purchase today i can get beta invite for this weekend?
    If you buy the digital edition, yes.

Deleted
    As long as you're able to download the client before the end of the BWE, you can prepurchase 2 hours before the BWE ends and still get some time out of it.

http://www.mmoga.com/Guild-Wars-2/Gu...-Beta-Key.html
    http://www.gameladen.com/goods-377-G..._aid=vanion-eu

Delete this when its not allowed, but for sure there are all legal.
    Without to Pay, you will not be able to play teh beta.
    Last edited by Nokami; 2012-04-26 at 01:12 PM.