Deleted

Came back recently. Need "quick" tacts for all but the first boss in DS HC.

Melee point of view. And by short i mean like "Kill new add. Look out for wave" etc. So no long read

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcharm View Post
    Melee point of view. And by short i mean like "Kill new add. Look out for wave" etc. So no long read

Cheers!
    This depends entirely on your class and how your group chooses to run but basically..

Yor'sahj: Kill boss. When oozes spawn kill ooze that is called. Kill boss. If black ooze is alive cleave adds and boss. If green is up move so you are 4 yards away from everyone else. Repeat.

Zon: Kill boss. Bounce ball with melee. In black phase ask what you're supposed to be attacking (if rogue you will be blade flurrying the boss and claw, else listen to your RL).

Hagra: Kill boss. In lightning phase chain lightning with a partner or stand in middle or stand where RL tells you too. In frost phase run around and don't die. Run into the middle for snowflake dispel then go back out. Dodge spikes of death. In normal phase kill boss, go to stack spot if you get ice tomb. Break ice tombs when t hey spawn.

Ultraxion: Kill boss. Heroic requires two soakers, depending on group and class you may be asked to soak (rogue using CoS, warrior using shield wall, etc). Ask RL what they want you to do. Don't die to HoT or fading light.

And that's all I can give because I haven't done any heroics past that but really, ask your RL dude. Have them explain the fights or go watch videos. Every group can run these fights differently.

Melee dont need to spread on green ooze on yorsah, but rather stack on tank as green doesnt target melee

New feature in game called Dungeon Journal.. use it.

Deleted
    Ohh i'm playing an arms warrior

Deleted
    I assume you know normal tactics and you're not the raid leader.

Yor'sajh:exact same thing only difference is you won't kill the mana void when it spawns but you'll wait for the next one.

Zon'ozz:Kill the add that's been assigned to you during black phase,nothing else is different if you raid 25,if you raid 10 you need to go out from the group when you have the debuff (check dbm bigwigs radar)

Hagara:Be careful with ice lances during normal phases.the other phases depends on how your raid does it.

Ultraxion:Herp derp dps,shorter timer on fading light and hour of twilight

Warmaster: Don't take barrages solo,don't stand in the fire (duh) and kill the drake during p2

Spine:same thing

Madness:If you have the parasite go where your raid tells you,aoe the bloods during p2

Deleted
    stay out of the fire, black shit (unless your on blackthorn where you have to get into it) hit the right target (called by your RL) loot.

Hit bosses.

Judging from your OP I think I pitched the level of detail about where you wanted it.

Deleted
    Ye smash keys and stay out of fire.

Deleted
    It wassnt actually anything special. Faceroll at it's finest!