10+ Year Old Account

Good Mobile Phone for under £100

So my mum is in need of a new mobile phone for basic usage such as texting, phone, possibly internet and other bits and pieces (the more features the better I guess).

Now I am not a big phone guy so I need some advice before she goes out and buys something poor. She also does not want touch screen, at least I told her that majority of rather "cheap" touchscreen phones are terrible. Also it must be pay as you go, not that contract BS, put sim card (t-mobile) and charge it up // done.

Not really sure where this should of gone, since afterall this is the computer forum and I guess Mobile Phone kind of categorizes its self in this forum category.

Thanks in Advance
    -K

How about the Nokia C2-03? Unless the cheaper the better, then Samsung SGH-<insert whatever>? I found quite a lot of information by simply googling "best phone for price".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphtheone View Post
    How about the Nokia C2-03? Unless the cheaper the better, then Samsung SGH-<insert whatever>? I found quite a lot of information by simply googling "best phone for price".
    Sure, thanks for the info. Il check those out and yeah already checked google just wanted to see MMO-Champ opinions
    -K

3. Used ye olde high end android - can be good in some cases
    2. HTC ONE V
    1. Any windows phone - if you can find one for 100 bucks - get it, they all have the same chip and run exponentially smooth.
    "Marketing is what you do when your product is no good."

ZTE Blade is a rather decent Android one and quite popular for it's great price/quality. It's called differently depending on where you live but you can find them for around 100 euros.

Deleted
    HTC Wildfire/s if you can find one now. They are very punchy little smart phones and very very easy to use.

Deleted
    OP basically calls for a typical Feature Phone. These will also normally offer far better standby (idle) time, so that theres no need to recharge the phone so often.

Something like a Nokia C2-05 or a Sony Ericsson Cedar are to consider.

C2-05

Cedar
    Last edited by mmoca371db5304; 2012-04-26 at 09:39 PM.