Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ice(d) Tea

66 40.74%
  • Coca Cola

96 59.26%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i hate tea. the taste is absolutely repulsive! i really don like coke all that much but i can still drink it. tea literally makes me gag.

Pit Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuuu View Post
    Gotta have that caffeine...Coca Cola > Ice Tea
    pretty much this

Ice Tea but it just has too much sugar ! Cola from the other hand may have less calories/less sugar but is kind of a more dangarous beverage!

Quote Originally Posted by xStandeR View Post
    Ice Tea but it just has too much sugar ! Cola from the other hand may have less calories/less sugar but is kind of a more dangarous beverage!
    iced tea normally has less sugar then coke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Cocacola makes hair grow on my eyeballs, so iced tea for me, which also smells better

Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo View Post
    i hate tea. the taste is absolutely repulsive! i really don like coke all that much but i can still drink it. tea literally makes me gag.
    !!! Do you melt because of the sun too?!

Unholy creature!

I dont drink cola i just dont like the taste of it i do like lemon ice tea tought but i prefer fanta or zingo.
    Last edited by Vayjir; 2012-04-25 at 05:15 PM.

well this is hard,

I love coca cola, but if its full sugar the after effects on my teeth... not evening worth thinking about, but that sugar tasting goodness mm,

but on a boiling hot day when your out on the beach, nothing like opening a bottle if ice tea, or at a family barbeque making your own, like the americans do,

I think ice tea wins

Other: Inca Kola

1) The "artificial flavor" is based off the Hierba Luisa (Don't know in English, but it's an herb that is very common in Peru to make a lovely LOVELY herbal tea)
    2) It tastes better than coca-cola!!

Last edited by Symphonic; 2012-04-25 at 05:27 PM. Reason: to be more on topic
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Fluffy Kitten
    I stopped drinking pop (soda) a few years ago. Even then, I could never drink Coca-Cola. Any time I did it made me almost double over in pain.

So, I'll go with Iced Tea. Though, I mostly just drink water, milk and coffee these days.

Coca Cola all the way, I think tea in general is just ok, but Ice Tea is just yuck

It really just depends. I like both of them, but I don't "love" either one. Sometimes coke (some form of diet or zero) is being craved for. Sometimes tea. I don't regularly carry either in the house, however. I just make 1gal batches of low-calorie drinks.

I drink tea all the time. The only thing about kidney stones and tea that I found says if you have had 1 kidney stone drinking tea increases the risk for having another. The information in the following link says tea is full of antioxidants and helps with a few things like lowering stress. I have an ice tea maker in my room so I personally make tea all the time I use Splenda instead of sugar as it tastes the same and has no empty calories.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...d-for-you.html

I prefer strong brewed iced tea over a coke any day. Not any of that sweet tea crap either, I'm sorry southerners but tea does not come in sweetened and un-sweetened because there is no process to unsweeten tea, it is naturally not sweetened.

Really depends on the circumstances with me. I can enjoy both, just depends what I fancy at the time. Normally if I eat fast food I'd go with Coca Cola... but if I'm at a cafe I sometimes drink an Iced tea.

i dont really like tea and never tried iced tea, so i vote coca cola!
    Too cool for a signature

Lipton Ice tea for sure. I really really hate cola/pepsi and all the fakes. (not because it's black ofc!)

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

Coca-Cola is the single greatest beverage to be invented in the last hundred years. Ice-Tea is healthier and tastes okay with the right additives.

coke always wins but a good ice tea is a close second

Quote Originally Posted by xStandeR View Post
    I've never encountered a tea that had more sugar than a soda. Unless you dump it in straight from the bag...