What dungeons can be 2-man'd at 85?

Me and a friend are trying to complete achieves for the old dungeons and are trying to figure out how far we can go with just the 2 of us. I'm a hunter and he's a feral druid.

We've done up to the Outland heroic 5-mans so far. Which Lich King dungeons/Outland raids are possible with decent gear?

all the LK dungeons should be barring mechanics but I think people have solo'd them all. Outland raids I'd say darn near everything the only hitch being perhaps reliquary if you cant get your interrupts off and burn fast enough. najentus is easy 2 man only soloable with some quirky aggro resets to get the spine. You might not 1 shot everything but with some brute force dps and some creative thinking you should be fine but I imagine someone will prove me wrong lol

15+ Year Old Account
    All of them can be solo'd by most classes, so all of them should be 2-manable, yes, even heroic achieves. (though it may be easier to solo due to some mechanics just not being there).

There aren't previous expansion dungeons that I can't solo on my mage, except for maybe Halls of Reflection (Though I've never tried that one in particular. Too many bad memories.)

You can solo any of the achievements really except for Share the Love (Requires 5 people, no way around it).

BC Raids: Depends heavily on class. I've just been getting into soloing those on my mage and so far have two bosses down in TK, have come really close on Mag (It has been done, I just haven't figured it out yet), have cleared Kara to chess (Also doable, didn't want to bother). I know more can be done than that, but those are what I've done personally.

gonna say all but Occulus can be 2manned.. Culling might be a bit tough but with vengeance and one of u as a tank u probly wont get roflstomped by adds...
    gundrak heroic might be tough if u get impaled but still do-able i think.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Onyxia 10man

Quote Originally Posted by Pulski View Post
    You can solo any of the achievements really except for Share the Love (Requires 5 people, no way around it).
    This can be done with 2 people on 5 characters through bringing alts in and disconnecting, assuming it hasn't been fixed.

I solo'd culling as a prot paladin for the mount last week. I was surprised to have minutes to spare even. All of them are easily soloable minus Trial of the Crusader. The jousting in the beginning of that one is such a pain. Probably be trivial with two.

TBC Content - Virtually all of it, cept for Kael'thas Sunstrider in The Eye (that MC mechanic is why). Provided you got enough brute force DPS, even Sunwell can be two-manned, though 1 tank will be needed (Blood DK is a solid choice for now), and Felmyst won't be a short fight (2 air phases at least). Reliquary of Souls in BT will be an issue too, as explained above.

WotLK Content - 5-mans, all doable with 2 people, just be mindful of Occulus being a royal pain still, no matter what. (All Raids are in 10M format and you will need someone tanking) Naxx should be two-mannable, never done with less than 4 myself. Malygos is soloable for some classes, duo-able for any otherwise (Ret Paladin or Blood DK tanking works best). OS is a quick burn for 2 people, but don't be betting on a 3-Drake kill. Ulduar should be able to knock out most bosses. Thorim COULD be hard if both of you don't got reliable self-heals. ToC I could see being doable. ICC for the most part too, though some fights could prove dicey. Vault of Archavon is mostly cake too, though Toravon can be a pain even for 2 people (DK friend and I had 2 two-tank it as Prot Paladin/Blood DK, but we made it no problem).

It mostly comes down to class choice.
    Hunter + Feral Druid = No major healing, so you are gonna be limited in content, due to that alone. You are down to out-lasting it due to pure DPS. Push yourself, see what you can get done, is all I can suggest. I don't see much WotLK raid work happening past Naxx really, in even. TBC, most of it should be okay, but again, it's the lack of constant self-heals if your comp.

As mentioned above there are a few fights in OL raids where mechanics are an issue. It's pretty easy to pug 3-4 more people though, that should get you through any of them with no problem (well they may still derp up reliquary, pugs can be bad :P).

Why do people keep saying occulus being a royal pain? Hop on a green drake, stack up your poison, stack poison on adds and just refresh on boss when needed, ignore your other skills, You out heal the bosses damage with even an ilvl in the 370s (did it on my freshly 85 druid solo).

Most of the Regular cata dungeons (even the level 85 ones) have been soloed, and a couple of the heroics have been done.

Almost all pre cata dungeon achievements can be soloed by a blood dk, prot paladin, or ret paladin (I imagine other classes can as well, but just speaking from experience). All the pre cata heroic dungeons can be soloed providing you have good self healing (yes this includes ToC). For raids OS+3 has been soloed (by both dks and atleast 1 mage). Nax should be duoable although due to mechanics dps on Thaddius might be difficult, but rest should be easy. Ulduar, you will have to give up on doing most achievements/hard modes, but doable. ToC (raid) once again if you have the right classes, I don't foresee much of a problem.

ICC is where things really get dicey. Marrowgar, lets face it he was soloed at 80. Deathwhisper, absolute breeze. Lootship, actually might be tricky, the guns do NOT scale with your ilvl, you may actually need a third here. Saurfang, you will need good self healing and good damage here, 2 blood dks could probably do it, but other combos could get tricky. Festergut and Rotface are actually soloable. Professor, easy duo. Blood Council, what a joke easy to duo (probably soloable but haven't tried). Blood-Queen Lana'thel, is soloable, but probably not duoable. If you go with just 2 you won't do enough dps to kill her before you die due to not being able to bite anyone but she doesn't bite the tank. All the rest of the bosses we ended up finishing with 4, simply because.