Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It's nothing more than a mini game to tie achievements to and pass time. There won't be any gear from it, just like you don't get gear from collecting mounts. It's not for everyone, but don't complain just because you don't like it as there are just as many that do like it. The whole point is more options to get us out in the world vs staying in cities and I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm.. At first I thought the Pokemon thing was just a joke, but now I see it's not. Good thing i'm at 160 vanity pets =D I'll be using the Crawling Claw, Toxic Wasteling, and the Disgusting Oozeling. It's probably a terrible combo, but it sounds cool.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nonamexs View Post
    Learn to use /cast command

Learn to use /Cast Command? Why?

/use PETNAME with this I can call pet but /Cast has nothing to do with pet Battle

Quote Originally Posted by Die Hard View Post
    Jesus, imagine what they could have done with their development time instead of creating this nonsense.
    Pretty much this.

Instead of coming up with something awesome like dynamic world events, guild houses, etc., we get this crap. What a complete waste of development time.

10+ Year Old Account
    P.S. How many vanity pets are there in Mists? Does anyone have an idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Derivatives View Post
    Hm.. At first I thought the Pokemon thing was just a joke, but now I see it's not. Good thing i'm at 160 vanity pets =D I'll be using the Crawling Claw, Toxic Wasteling, and the Disgusting Oozeling. It's probably a terrible combo, but it sounds cool.
    I dont think you can use your vanity pets, I think you have to capture the new combat pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just love that if you replace 'pet' with 'pokemon', you've just described every Pokemon game.

10+ Year Old Account
    My own how to video, maybe will help for some players as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq99KTeIFxk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derivatives View Post
    P.S. How many vanity pets are there in Mists? Does anyone have an idea?
    Do people still believe we ever will get guid/player housing?! I think blizzard said like 20 million times it wont happen.

OT:

Needs a lot of bug fixes but for the rest i like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im impressed, they managed to come up with a well-thought system so far.

Ive been wanting to try this out since i heard of it, but i mean come on now. This has got to be at least borderline copyright infringement right? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    This is very much a rip off of Pokemon. All the way to capturing the damn thing.

Am I mad? nope. It looks fun. The pokemon games were and still are fun. Why not use this idea. It is about time we got to use those things.
    My issue is that WoW has just took it's first step towards buying gear for your character.
    How? You can buy pets in the blizz store. I could arguably say that dragons are OP as are Water, Guess what you can buy in the store? Dragons.

Stinks to say it but this is the end of working to get things. At the same time I'm glad to see that you can finally buy your way through it all.

Got a catch'em all WoWmon!

gotta catch'em all !! ...... oops wrong game.

I kinda really have a question, hopefully someone can tell me what to do!

I have an account bound pet, that will be able to be use in the battle system (Warbot) But I only have him on all of my new toons, not my main. Is there a way I could open a ticket with Blizzard and get the pet for my main? PLEASE HELP!

Otherwise the Pet Battles look awesome, I'm really stoked to own with my Proto Drake Whelp AKA CHARIZARD! Hahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like fun, I'll most likely spend a lot of time playing this!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson Jenkins View Post
    I kinda really have a question, hopefully someone can tell me what to do!

I have an account bound pet, that will be able to be use in the battle system (Warbot) But I only have him on all of my new toons, not my main. Is there a way I could open a ticket with Blizzard and get the pet for my main? PLEASE HELP!

Otherwise the Pet Battles look awesome, I'm really stoked to own with my Proto Drake Whelp AKA CHARIZARD! Hahaha
    If I'm not wrong all pets will be account bound, so the pets you use on your alts will be available in your main as well and the other way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't they just rename all the Pets to Pokemon? They already copied Pokemon completely, might as well keep going

Quote Originally Posted by Die Hard View Post
    Jesus, imagine what they could have done with their development time instead of creating this nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibi View Post
    I know right

I do not understand this
    I dunno, maybe something to get people out in the old zones to do activies that involve collecting and leveling up items to trade with other players in the AH, and get some sort of player interaction going in terms of dueling.

Oh wait. They did.

SHUCKS.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

can't wait for hello kitty island adventure to creep it's way into WoW ... any day now ...

where you create a slightly asian themed animal character, which can do everything, including buy clothes and hairstyles, craft items using gathering skills and have pet battles

the IGN review is saying good things ...
    "After going through most everything the beta had to offer, including making stylish blue jeans, purchasing a Japanese garden, and getting a freaking T-rex as a pet, I can say that Hello Kitty Online is shaping up to be a pretty fun MMO for the younger, less battle hungry crowd. It's certainly not as in-depth as a major MMO is, but it provides a stylish environment with colorful characters and music that seems oddly epic for a game about cats and bunnies. While it seems like it'd be an ideal game for the younger demographic, I found plenty of adults playing it, too. HKO has the franchise appeal behind it to possibly make a hugely successful casual MMO."

crafting jeans ? maybe.
    player garden ? check.
    T-Rex pet ? check.
    epic music ? check.
    colorful characters ? check.
    cats and bunnies ? ... check.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsdaleHokie View Post
    Pretty much this.

Instead of coming up with something awesome like dynamic world events, guild houses, etc., we get this crap. What a complete waste of development time.
    It is a complete waste of time except there will be millions of people playing this feature years from now. There are a TON of things that I think are stupid in the game right now, things I will never do.. yet it would be arrogant of me to assume that other people don´t enjoy them. I will give you a list.. Arenas.. the new challange mode heroics.... Morging... None of them are any interest to me at all, yet I can appreciate that other players may enjoy those types of things.

But as for pet battles... just watch the freakin AH explode when ´leveled pets´ can be sold. You will see just how many people actually enjoy this feature.