1. Chuck Norris
2. Shiro (wretched egg- Deadman Wonderland)
3. Yoko (Tengen toppa gurren lagann)
4. Crona (soul eater )
5. Discord (MLP)
Snake! - Metal Gear Solid Series.
Harry Potter - Harry Potter
Captain Price - Modern Warfare Series
Joker - Batman
All the Worms - Worm's Series
GLaDoS - Portal Series
Arrow in the Knee Guard - Skyrim
Not going to lie 1.Iron Man from Marvel Comics.........He's like batman except when he "dies" he just merges with his past self and becomes like a god of technology.
2. Gandalf the white-Lord of the rings
3. Revan- Knights of the old republic 1
3. Dean Winchester-Supernatural
4. Dragonborn - Skyrim =p
All I got
"I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion
Link - Zelda
bazooka-toaster-dog - Secret of evermore
1. Jedah Dohma from the Darkstalkers universe. A 6000 year old High Noble of the Demon world Makai. Killed and self resurrected after 100 years. He can consume all the Souls in the universe and each soul can destroy the planet 11 times.
2. Dr Manhatan from Watchman universe. He is boss too, but no as powerful as Jedah.
do i win now?
1. Link - Legend of Zelda
2. Cell Saga Gohan - DBZ
3. John Snow - Game of Thrones
4. Samus Aran - Metroid
5. GLaDoS - Portal
6. Charizard - Pokemon
7. Cedric the Entertainer - Real Life
8. Iron Man - Iron Man
9. Ike - Fire Emblem
10. Ganon- Legend of Zelda
11. Gandalf the White - LotR
1) The Alien Queen - Alien universe
2) Omega Supreme - Transformers Universe
3) Aku - Samurai Jack universe
4) Gandalf - LOTR universe
5) Yoda - Star Wars universe
6) Archangel Tyrael - Diablo Universe
7) Papa Smurf - The Smurfs universe
8, 9, 10) John Romero's Head - Doom II end boss.
You know, being able to nominate anyone has led to a lot of god-ish people being nominated. What exactly would happen between two gods?
I'm dismissing all DBZ/anime characters from my nominations, at least. Call them Ubers in pokemon tiering talk. Not my fault Japan's goddamn ridiculous and constantly trying to 1up itself. I'd also prefer to dismiss magical artifacts and gods of creation (other gods are fine.) If we're going with that, the list would be completely different.
1. Sephiroth (at Northern Crater fight-level) - Final Fantasy
2. Titans - WoW
3. Dr. Manhattan - Watchmen (DC, isn't it?)
4. Superman - DC
5. Galactus - Marvel
6. Chaos - Final Fantasy
7. Sheogorath - Elder Scrolls
8. Demise - Legend of Zelda
9. Death - Castlevania
10. Xemnas - Kingdom Hearts
Last edited by Caiada; 2012-04-26 at 03:34 PM.
1. Gogeta - DBGT
2. Omega Shenron - DBGT
3. Goku - DBGT/Z
4. Dr. Manhattan - Watchmen
5. Superman - Superman
6. Batman - Batman
No joke, I think these contenders would win in this order given their strengths and weaknesses... but if Batman were to survive even 1 encounter with either of the previous fighters, he would return for a victory. Batman cannot lose twice.
While I only remember seeing others say it, didn't Superman say Batman was the most dangerous man there was, because he had a way to counter everyone? Just imagine if he added a katana to his arsenal permanently or sided with Ra's in Arkham City.