Thread: Tauntaun Pet

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Tauntaun Pet

Er...just wondering when it's actually going to be sent out to players. I've been subscribed from 1 day before end of early access and was just wondering when i should be expecting to see this reward. All i can see from the site is ''We appreciate the support of our community throughout the development of the Legacy game update. As a ‘Thank You’ gift, we are giving all active subscribers (as of April 12, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT or April 22, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT) the in-game Legacy reward: the Legacy Tauntaun Ram Pet*, sure to be your new best friend!''

Thanks

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Arlee updated with a post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Originally Posted by SWTOR

I apologize for the confusion surrounding this but the Legacy Promotion page is accurate. If your account met the Legacy Promotion requirements by April 22nd, you will receive your rewards via in-game mail by 11:59 pm CDT today.

(Source)

Just wanted to remind people that the Free Game Time and Pet they earned by 4/22 should be applied to your account by midnight tonight CDT. You can us this link to find out what time that is in your timezone.

Deleted
    Cheers all, from the looks of my subscription i've got my 30 free days, just wait to see if the pet comes in the mail by tonight.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    I typed swtor taun taun pet in google and got this

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4134920
    It never ceases to amaze me how mad people get when they don't get their free crap.

I've already gotten my Taun tauns.

10+ Year Old Account
    i honestly dont even care about the free 30 days as my overall experience in the game is worth the sub, but plz! can i haz pet nao?

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Me wants me taun-tauns, yes.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want a taun taun pet..and by pet, I of course mean a hollowed out carcass to hide in to ambush people in world PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I want a taun taun pet..and by pet, I of course mean a hollowed out carcass to hide in to ambush people in world PvP
    /gasp

How awful

10+ Year Old Account
    /gasp

How awful
    But robbing innocent mothers of their children, to accompany us on strange adventures is so not awful! Where did you think these babies were coming from? At least I'm ending the suffering of bereaved taun taun parent.

edit: removed redundancy

No no... our baby tauntauns are poor orphans whose parents were brutally killed by people wanting to hide in their bodies. SO really we are saving the babies from dying in the wilds

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's the GSPCT; the Galactic Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Tauntauns. Adopt yours today!
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post
    It's the GSPCT; the Galactic Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Tauntauns. Adopt yours today!
    I don't think the SPCA just shoves kittens into an envelope and mails them to everyone in the world though. I don't even think there are enough kittens to do that, nor would I think there were enough taun taun orphans to do that. Seems suspect to me....

10+ Year Old Account
    No no... our baby tauntauns are poor orphans whose parents were brutally killed by people wanting to hide in their bodies. SO really we are saving the babies from dying in the wilds
    See below.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalachan View Post
    Seems suspect to me....
    Live with your shame while you gallivant around the galaxy! It's ok, because animals don't have souls...and neither do zombies. Speaking of which, if we could infect our baby T-t with the rakghoul plague....anyone else see where the awesome I'm going with this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nooooooo. Ok I have my little buddy and he isn't a zombie. We can still be friends Arlee. *until that fateful day when you pass a sleeping Taunton and I spring out of its meat husk to give you a viscous, organy hug!* then we will be close friends

Edit: my iPad autocorrect doesn't like tauntaun

Deleted
    Tauntaun looks good, but you can't even use emotes on him or do anything at all. Also it doesn't go into stealth with you so gives away your position in PVP.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG OMG OMG Hes SO CUTE.