Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    And banned again. Ohai.
    Post something useful or dont post at all..

10+ Year Old Account
    Reddits confusing layout is the reason I don't browse reddit much, I'm sure I'll get used to it if I use it often enough though.
    Only sub reddit I've really gone to beyond the recommended is /r/SNSD which was linked to me, I've tried finding it for my self but the only method seems to be searching it and clicking the to X part (like someone posted a screen shot of earlier)

I guess some reddits are just hidden and the only way to find them is to see if they exist by either searching or typing them in the address.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you get used to the layout, but it would be a lot more enjoyable if they just designed it better.

The commenting system of rating things up and down is good in theory, but in practice it really ends up just being a giant CJ in a lot of places. Some of the highlighted comments will be because they're actually good, but a lot will simply be because the person who said it is popular, and viceversa. Lots of good comments get lost in the comment soup. And even putting that aside, the comment layout ugly and difficult to read.

It's one of the most popular English language websites right now; you'd think they'd do something to make it a little easier for people to participate in.

/mostly only visits nowadays when someone links me to something cool
    //some of the AMA are really great though.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    I tried to get used to it too. Gave up after around 30 mins and decided to join the legions of 4chan. It's a /b/eautiful community full of friendly, joy-spreading, open-minded people. Plus it's simple and crystal clear.