Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    How many games do you play?
    1-3 / 3-6 / 6-10 / 10+

How many hours per day do you play games for?
    1-3 / 3-6 / 6-10 / 10+

If you loose in a game, how does it make you feel?
    Really angry / Annoyed / Not that bothered

How many hours per day do you sleep?
    1-5 / 5-8 / 8+

Do you think gaming has effect you in any sort of way, such as wanting to try moves on people from in game actions?
    Yes / Only as a joke / Not at all

If a kid is 15 years of age and is playing a game that is 18+, and he tries the actions from that game on a other kid, who is the blame here?
    The kid / His parents / Other kids fault

3-6

1 - 3

Annoyed

5-8

Do you think gaming has effect you in any sort of way, such as wanting to try moves on people from in game actions?
    Not at all

If a kid is 15 years of age and is playing a game that is 18+, and he tries the actions from that game on a other kid, who is the blame here?
    The kid

1-3 / 3-6 / 6-10 / 1000+

1-3 / 3-6 / 6-10 / 10+

If you lose in a game, how does it make you feel?

1-5 / 5-8 / 8+

The kid / His parents / Other kids fault for not blocking with another 'action' : )

Mostly serious,
    -Alamar

3-6

6-10

Annoyed (if its singleplayer i wont get bothered unless i lose twenty times in a row, then i get pissed, if its multiplayer it depends on the performance of my team, if we all gave our best but ultimatly were defeated i will give a gg and rejoin them else i will get severly pissed based on the degree of fail my teammates have shown, for example people not passing the ball on huttball in swtor when they have 2 people cleared and they want to score by themselves)

8+

Only as a joke on my friends that play the same game (such as feigning a kamehame-ha or a neckhold without actualy sufocating them just simply puting my arms around them)

The kid. at that age the kid already has enough conscience to know what shit they should not pull on other people that may hurt them
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

1-3 / 3-6 / 6-10 / 10+

1-3 / 3-6 / 6-10 / 10+

1-5 / 5-8 / 8+

*Parents should be more active in a kids life and know what games he/she is playing. End of story. Even at 15, the kid shouldn't be doing everything they want to do. It's up to the parents to make sure he/she is acting the way he should. You might say that the parents aren't there to watch the kid 24/7, which is true, however, let's say you get a call from school. As a parent, you should be the one to discipline and let them know that behavior isn't appropriate.*
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Deleted
    3-6 / 6-10 - Depends on how many new ones I have etc.

6-10

Annoyed / Not that bothered - Depends on what's the reason we/i lost, I'd shake my opponent's hands if I could though and never blame it on the opponent.

8+

Only as a joke / Not at all - Sometimes as a joke, but rarely. Ofcourse gaming has effected me in a way, making me want to challenge myself and learning to cope with losing.

The kid - however, blame? not every action is negative, remember the kid that did feign death? (Ofcourse that's from a 12+ game, but still)
    What if the kid has been bullied all his life and finally gets the courage to fight back by performing a ''videogame'' move (which a real life person came up with I might add)
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2012-04-25 at 08:02 PM.

Deleted
    Guys, thank you so much for taking your time to answer these questions, i know it only takes a couple of minutes of your time but its doing it what matter
    Cheers and have a good day! i also put 10 of your answers into my coursework... hopefully the teacher does not notice the username "suntwat" haha cya!

3-6

6-10

Annoyed

1-5

Only as a joke

The kid

1-3 / 3-6 / 6-10 / 10+

1-3 / 3-6 / 6-10 / 10+

1-5 / 5-8 / 8+

Quote Originally Posted by Mjosh2 View Post
    Hi, I'm need you guys to answer 6 questions that I will be asking, that's if you can. This is for my coursework and I need "gamers" opinions on how games effect us. Thanks for your time.

1-3 / 3-6 / 6-10 / 10+

1-3 / 3-6 / 6-10 / 10+

1-5 / 5-8 / 8+

1) 1-3 at a time
    2) 1-3
    3) Annoyed
    4) 5-8
    6) No
    7) The kid's

10+ Year Old Account
    1-3 / 3-6 / 6-10 / 10+ (you mean at the same period right?)

1-3 / 3-6 / 6-10 / 10+ (depends on time of year/if good games are available)

Really angry / Annoyed / Not that bothered (Don't play online that much)

1-5 / 5-8 / 8+ (Love sleeping <3 )

Yes / Only as a joke / Not at all (But I say gaming memes to my friends sometimes)

Hope it helps

1. 1-3
    2. 1-3
    3. Not that bothered
    4. 5-8
    5. Not at all
    6. The kid

10+ Year Old Account
    3-6

6-10

Annoyed, if it continues for a long time I become really angry.

5-8

Not at all

The kid