Deleted

Error 132 100% sure fix!

okay so i found a way to fix 132 100%... i crashed every 2nd minute before i installed this Client now im not crashing at all.. i've been playing for 4hours now.
    this is the link to the post where i found the solotion.
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...d-15640-a.html
    and what i really want to know is how can i get blizzards confirm on that this is legal to use. because this really saved my day but a beta removement will crash my day. so guys how can i get this confirmed.. or just let blizzard know that this coding is working.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeseth View Post
    okay so i found a way to fix 132 100%... i crashed every 2nd minute before i installed this Client now im not crashing at all.. i've been playing for 4hours now.
    this is the link to the post where i found the solotion.
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...d-15640-a.html
    and what i really want to know is how can i get blizzards confirm on that this is legal to use. because this really saved my day but a beta removement will crash my day. so guys how can i get this confirmed.. or just let blizzard know that this coding is working.
    I've used this fix too and it seems to work, no crashes in the 2 hours I've gotten it. But Blizzard has reported they are fixing this issue themselves. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...059?page=8#151
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

10+ Year Old Account
    Download a .exe from some poster on some forums? Yeah, nah, I'll wait for Blizzard to fix it.
    Be kind to those less fortunate.
    Favor the road traveled by few.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tom_RUS is a respected Member at ownedcore, I dont think he would try to screw people over.

yah ill wait for blizz fix patch, i can wait a bit, im not saying the guy will hack the masses but i rather not take the chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    this isn't an addon it messes with your game file and could further corrupt things down the line. can we got this not just locked but deleted please.

Thx for the file, finally I can play lol

Isn't error #132 a name given to nearly all errors?

Deleted
    Yeah it works fine, and them devs are not some bullies looking around to ban and remove the beta from people trying to play it.
    Also, there will be no blizzard confirmation of anything on this forum, what a really silly question.

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    this isn't an addon it messes with your game file and could further corrupt things down the line. can we got this not just locked but deleted please.
    If you don't know what you're talking about, it's wise to just be quiet and move along instead of making yourself look like a tool.

Yes, because downloading programs from a site that actively promotes hacking, botting, and otherwise breaking Blizzard's ToS and EULA will go over very well with them.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mitbrandir View Post
    Isn't error #132 a name given to nearly all errors?
    nope as blizzard said by them self it's a chipset error if i heard right but this link i just posted shows that it's a coding fail in the latest update. and this "Code" is used in almost every thing you're doing in'game so thats why you're crashing after Fx opening Achivement UI or something else

Yeah, if you download the EXE file, blizz will surely ban you, hackers will crack all your bank accounts and a serial killer will be waiting for you outside your house.

Deleted
    if you just took your time and readed abit about this Exe you would find out that this is only a re-coding of the way MoP is getting launched. so please stop posting things like this.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkdepot View Post
    Yes, because downloading programs from a site that actively promotes hacking, botting, and otherwise breaking Blizzard's ToS and EULA will go over very well with them.
    Wow head is largely financed by gold seller adds..
    Allakhazam was (is?) largely financed by gold seller adds

The thing is most wow sites have no standards.. they dont even try to avoid those adds

[edit:]at a quick glance at least i only saw adds on the linked site. no worse than what curse might get

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskobar View Post
    Yeah it works fine, and them devs are not some bullies looking around to ban and remove the beta from people trying to play it.
    Also, there will be no blizzard confirmation of anything on this forum, what a really silly question.

If you don't know what you're talking about, it's wise to just be quiet and move along instead of making yourself look like a tool.
    it's an exe file that changes your beta right?, it could compromise changes via later builds and force a full client reinstall. no one wants that.

"Lets hope blizzard won't miss NULL pointer checks next time."

As a software engineer I found this amusing.