Thread: A Girly Tank

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

A Girly Tank

Last night I hit 85 on my first tank and one of my new bits of armor is the Immolation Chestguard. I was wondering if there are any other plate pieces similar to this in appearance, i.e. that it looks like a dress.

I know, I'm so girly.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks but I'm not talking about him in this thread.

Nope, I don't think Jesus Christ has any girly chest peices, although they always make him look like he's wearing a robe. Check out sites like icy veins and even wowhead, they both have transmog gear based on class or type of armor. It's how I find all my pretty things. And I'll look through the auction house, there is a market in selling nice looking greens right now, you might find something you like.

It might behoove you to remove your msn/yahoo from your contact info if you're admitting to being a female on the internet. There are a lot of creepers out there.

OT: A few of the paladin tier pieces are dresses, you might check those out.

Deleted
    Tier 2 paladin chest piece is a plate "dress".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Offeiriad View Post
    Last night I hit 85 on my first tank and one of my new bits of armor is the Immolation Chestguard. I was wondering if there are any other plate pieces similar to this in appearance, i.e. that it looks like a dress.

I know, I'm so girly.
    I'd suggest downloading Mogit best addon out there to figure out what items look like and fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    I'd suggest downloading Mogit best addon out there to figure out what items look like and fast.
    Thank you!!! I didn't know this existed! It's amazing!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never used mogit but I do use -> http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrification to check things out.

"Dresses" = T2, T8, T10, T12 that I can think of off the top of my head.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Quote Originally Posted by Offeiriad View Post

I know, I'm so girly.
    Guessing you are a Paladin? Because I have not seen any other tanks in dresses.

Quote Originally Posted by wynterlyn View Post
    We're kinda on the paladin class forums too. Any plate tank can now wear a dress thanks to transmogification though.

Quote Originally Posted by wynterlyn View Post
    The Paladin T2 Recolour that drops in TBC Heroics is plate which any plate wearing tank classes can use it. Have seen warriors wearing this - looks HILARIOUS on an orc

I like the Paladin Tier 10, heroic though, the green regular version is kinda meh, the red heroic is much nicer and has that "dress" you want. Not sure if you might like the helmet though.
    Sig by Listrata

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Tier 2 paladin chest piece is a plate "dress".
    T2 chest isn't a dress, the legs are. T12 is the only chest piece that is a dress. T2 and 10 legs are plate skirts.
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

10+ Year Old Account
    So you want to look fabulous? Get the tier10 legs, they're awesome! And it's a kilt! Made of plate! Dont question it, just go with it.
    Hi

Only thing I can think of is the original judgement armor from Vanilla. Very fashionable and farmed quite a bit now.

Tier 10 heroic as someone else has mentioned:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...entdoom/simple

I got a purple cape to go with the set

Two choices in belt the Reti PVP conquest item or one from the warth vendors. Note I don't have the tier hands since the hands I got were BIS at the time But I enjoyed the model.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're going to use the T10 heroic, you need to go farm the healing belt from 25m ICC Gunship HM -> http://www.wowhead.com/item=50667
    If you're going to use the T10 264 set, you need to go farm the healing belt from 10m ICC Gunship HM - > http://www.wowhead.com/item=50010
    I also have the T10 Boots but they are so low they corrupt the leg/dress/kilt model so don't go that route.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Oh you
    10 characters