Deleted

S.T.A..L.K.E.R. 2 - Cancelled for good... kind of...

In a series of Facebook posts unveiling, former members of GSC announced the formation of new studio Vostok Games and revealed art from new title Survarium. They also divulged that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 is essentially cancelled as an agreement with the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. rights holders couldn't be reached.

Survarium is described as a massively multiplayer, free-to-play first-person shooter, which happens in a post-apocalyptic universe where nature is reclaiming urban centers. And you should really watch the diary video above, which talks about the tensions the team faced and shows off quick glimpses of the game in development.

Website

Video

Deleted
    1) I am really sad about STALKER being cancelled, can't say I was following these news closely but I always kinda assumed new STALKER game will pop up sometime. Was one of my favourite game series.

2) MMOFPS... Is that new? Kinda hard to imagine but I like both MMO genre and FPS one.

Deleted
    MMOFPS' have existed since WW2 Online back in about 2000. It's not a new concept but like MMORTS' they are pretty damn rare mainly due to the cost and how you're liable to have it go tits up and see that money sink down the drain if it goes tits up.