Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Eergh... I really hate that man. Such a douchebag!

Deleted
    Some rich, ignorant wank being a tosser? What a surprise.

Nothing wrong with wind turbines. Up close they're intidimating and awe-inspiring (if it's the big type). In the distance they're hardly noteworthy. And 2 miles out at sea is hardly close-by.

---------- Post added 2012-06-21 at 08:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    at the health issues post a few pages back, i live near windfarms, and suffer none of those, and don't know anyone who does. (as a result of wind turbines)
    I'm not even sure I want to go back and read that, I might burst a vein at the stupidity.

My hunch is that symptoms become less chronic when the check arrives from the settlements, so it would just be good business on the part of the business behind the wind, gas or oil wells, dams or what have you to offer monthly checks for the neighbors up front, cut them in on the deal, save each neighbor the trouble of needing to dig for any real symptoms or concoct any creative wink-wink symptoms. They'll be able to handle things better if, instead of feeling pushed aside and low-balled by profiteers, they receive regular checks. Hardy people will be bidding up their house wanting to take their place and be the recipient of those regular checks.

Do people actually listen to Donald Trump?

I know I don't

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    Do people actually listen to Donald Trump?
    Only when he says "You're fired!" or if they're a republican politician wanting campaign contributions from him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    No, he's yours now...
    we dont want a man who became bankrupt 3 times and the only reason he is not a soup kitchen right now is because the banks didnt want to take all of his assets which would be a burden on the bank.