Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Death Knight PvP Set, Battle.net Item Restoration, Final Annual Pass Invites Sent

New Models: PvP Set - Death Knight
    One more set was added yesterday that didn't make it into the initial post, the Death Knight PvP set!

Announcing Battle.net Item Restoration
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Starting today, players can access a new system that will allow players to recover World of Warcraft items that they may have sold, destroyed or disenchanted: Battle.net Item Restoration.

With this new self-service option the recovery of an item or items that were recently deleted or sold to a vendor can be restored to a character immediately when using the ticket submission system on our support site. For any items that were accidentally disenchanted the same method can be used to request a review by Customer Support for restoration.

This restoration option may only be used once every 30 days on active World of Warcraft accounts that are in good standing. As this option has a limited availability and use, we still encourage caution when selling, deleting or disenchanting items.

While Customer Service always strives to help whenever we can, with the introduction of this self-help feature we will no longer be able to assist with these types of requests.

Basics
    How can I access the restoration web form?
    When you use the ticket submission system on our Battle.net Support site to request restoration for an item, you will see the item restoration service in addition to the normal ticket submission option.

How do I use the web form to restore my items?
    When you select the item restoration service, you will first choose a character to receive the restoration. A sortable list of items that the character recently destroyed or sold will appear. You can select items to restore by clicking Add. Once you’re satisfied, click Continue and confirm your restoration. The restored items will be delivered to your character via in-game mail.

Restrictions
    How often can I use the web restoration service?
    Active World of Warcraft accounts in good standing (not locked or banned) may use the item restoration web form once every 30 days.

What items can be restored?
    Items that were recently sold, destroyed, or disenchanted can be restored through the web form. Items lost in any other way -- including through trade, crafting, and use, among others -- will not be eligible for restoration through the web form.

What if an item I want restored isn’t appearing on the list?
    If an item does not appear on the list, it is not available for restoration through the web form.

Restorations
    When will I receive my restoration?
    Sold and destroyed items will be restored to you immediately after completing the web form, and a ticket for any disenchanted items will be sent to Customer Support for review on your behalf.

How will I receive my restoration?
    Restored items will be sent to your in-game mailbox. Items that were sold to a vendor will be mailed cash on delivery for their sale amount.

How do restorations work for disenchanted items?
    Disenchanted item restorations must be reviewed by Customer Support. During the review process, any materials gained from disenchanting the item will be removed before the item is restored. If the materials cannot be recovered, restoration of the disenchanted item will not be possible.

When will I receive the restoration for my disenchanted items?
    Restorations for disenchanted items will need to be reviewed by Customer Support. A ticket will be automatically submitted through the web form and the restoration will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when the review is complete. The amount of time the review takes will depend on the number of tickets in our queue.

Final Annual Pass Invites Going Out
    The final invites that didn't get sent in the last wave are going out today, so keep an eye on your Battle.Net page if you are expecting one!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We ran into a delay in flagging the remaining 'bounced' accounts who should have an invite. We're in the process of doing so today, though. We really appreciate everyone's patience.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally streamlining the item restoration system, given the popularity of the feature.

Bahahahaha

Death Knights are becoming unicorns.

hahahahaha

oh god

Am I the only one that sees evangelion on the PVP armour...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow the DK set looks amazing.

That look cryptlord..ish

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the only time I've been jealous of Death Knights. My god...what an amazing set.

I get a Nerubian feeling from that DK set, it looks badass.

Deleted
    Nice service, saves sending a ticket and waiting for a response anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Minus the horn, the set looks great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esmifra View Post
    First thing I thought of too. The face is what really does it.
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

The DK set looks sooo awesome!

That digimon is all I see in this set. Not hating though since it looked bad ass back in the day. And yes, I know digimon is pokemon for fails.

15+ Year Old Account
    I realllllly like that DK set.

But I really don't like playing one, also after playing TERA it would be hard to play a melee in wow, that game gave me a sense of actually doing something on my guy lol.

I mostly see a crypt lord theme armor... Am I the only one? That would be kinda strange since it would be the second armor using that theme. This one look much more awesome than the hunter set tho IMO.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That set... or rather, that helmet. Looks like a really, really aggresive unicorn.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Bahahahaha

Death Knights are becoming unicorns.

hahahahaha

oh god
    YOU'RE SO FUNNY.

On topic, the set looks really badass! Really like the angry face

yea well spotted thats cool

I really like the new DK set. Dem teeth man. Scary stuff. Also, the mane that I assume comes with the helm is a nice touch. Can't wait to get my hands on that set.

And the new item restoration service seems pretty nice. Not sure how much use it will get, but I wish I had this service back in the day. Boy do I regret selling a lot of my tier sets.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    OMG, death knight finally have a good looking set :O