Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Cool, I hope this is a prelude of things to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    Obviously when people type "confirmed!" they're speculating.

What do we have?

>WARLOCKS gather and discuss evil stuff
    >most prominently they mention FIRE and quickly start an argument which one is the best
    >i.e. one says that RAGNAROS has the most merciless fire
    >the other battled Cho'gall and the TWILIGHT hammer cult
    >and the last one is a BLACK TEMPLE veteran

Now let's see:

>RAGNAROS the firelord is basically the living essense of fire itself; regular ORANGE/RED
    >TWILIGHT hammer has a strong PURPLE motif in general, including SHADOW FLAME
    >Fel magic since the Burning Crusade (actually since the WC3 intro cinematic) is always presented in GREEN acidic colors including fire magic
    Again... what? Who uses the word "confirmed" when they are speculating? The very definition of the word suggests some form of external verification. If this is supposed to be facetious it really isn't reading well...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the three groups were talking about the specs. Ragnaros/Fire for Destro, Twilight Cult/Shadow for Afflcition, and Outland/Black Temple for Demo. I think it's a bit of a stretch to apply so vague references to color and say that this "confirmed" anything.

Damnit, I thought this was going to be a thread about Tow Mater!

Still, this is awesome stuff. Good find.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

so we got:
    Kanrethad a human, where we get the weaker version of the demon hunter's metamorphosis, the new demo system, and possibly fel fire.
    Ritssyn a orc, where we learn the flames of Ragnaros, and the keeper of the orange/yellow fire.
    Shinfel a blood elf, the new affliction system, and possibly shadow-flame.
    Zinnin a worgen, the new destro system of building fire within your body.
    Zelfrax a gnome.
    Jubeka a forsaken.

destruction follows Zinnin and Ritssyn.
    affliction follows Shinfel and Zelfrax.
    demonology follows Kanrethad and Jubeka.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very cool find OP. Just checked beta and it's available in SW too. Just go to the usual place for warlocks in SW: The Slaughtered Lamb Inn, then when you've gone down the spiral and get to the room where the trainers are located, it's on a table to the left.

EDIT: Just had a look around on Wowdb to search for maybe a part 2 of this book and found this curious thing

Seems more and more likely that this is related to a quest and that we will indeed get more specific things to do based on the path we choose. I'm excited!
    Last edited by xskarma; 2012-04-26 at 01:27 PM.

Deleted
    Me likey a such lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not much to say beyond firstly: Awesome. Secondly: Why was Jessicka not invited to this meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Not much to say beyond firstly: Awesome. Secondly: Why was Jessicka not invited to this meeting?
    because the masters don't think you're good enouth
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Master Darkskull wasn't invited because other warlocks don't like him... they say kind warlocks should all burn in hell or something...

I say they are fools not to take the path of the kind warlock... what else is power good for besides protecting your loved ones, showing off and sometimes peeping with the eye of kilrogg???
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    because the masters don't think you're good enouth
    More likely because she is not evil enough, or in other words, she does not tap in dark powers enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Secondly: Why was Jessicka not invited to this meeting?
    Probably because you didn't kill HMadness

[E] Or really kill any end-game content when it was content, for that matter, which seems like something most of the characters that were named have done. Hence them being called "Masters" :P
    Last edited by Torq; 2012-04-26 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torq View Post
    This

Also, positive thinking.

Kanrethad didn't kill madness, ragnaros or even cho'gall lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    Kanrethad didn't kill madness, ragnaros or even cho'gall lol
    He's a Scarab Lord.

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

this makes my dark heart burn my blood in my veins

Part 1 on the name of the book means that we are expecting a part 2 soon enough, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torq View Post

[E] Or really kill any end-game content when it was content, for that matter, which seems like something most of the characters that were named have done. Hence them being called "Masters" :P
    Not yet at least.

Small RP server is small and for RP We were as progressed as anyone here as a 25 man guild until T12, just ahead of which some stuff happened; that we're still here and raiding at all is a pretty awesome achievement in itself, even if it is 10 man now. Fun fact, this is the first tier a 25 man HM end boss has been finished off in it's own tier here.

Zinnin's famous and kind of a big deal..... true story...
    Last edited by Sanoku; 2012-04-27 at 10:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanoku View Post
    Zinnin's famous and kind of a big deal..... true story.
    How come the Zinnin in the Council is a Male Worgen, but the Zinnin player is a female Worgen... *scratches head*