Thread: D2 - Patch 1.13

D2 - Patch 1.13

I just realised that it's out, firstly.

Then, I realised that it now allows respecs (though limited). How sadly disappointing, though I'm not quite sure why.

At least you get the chance to respec now. That option has been sorely missed for many years.

Having three free respecs has truly revolutionized endgame. It means you level in a decent spec without ruining your end game. Also the further respecs aren't hard to farm, assuming hell ready gear.

Most of recent D2 patches tho have had the main point of stopping cheating, especially botting.

Botting... bleh...

Hmm let's see what games we got goin' on...

Taco Baal -02
    IST 4 script
    Dumb Baal - 13
    Baals 01
    Uber baal-22
    upbaal 76
    baal4

99% bots, I don't miss that at all. lol
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    Botting... bleh...

Hmm let's see what games we got goin' on...

Taco Baal -02
    IST 4 script
    Dumb Baal - 13
    Baals 01
    Uber baal-22
    upbaal 76
    baal4

99% bots, I don't miss that at all. lol

And people who whine about gold AH......this is all you need to know. Logging inn, atleast on EU realms hell, you get over-spammed by sellers. I had 1 game yesterday at the first 3-5 mins over 7-10 spammers joined.

Im gonna like the AH, hope bots will be keept away. I dont mind ball-runs trough, whats to hate? Lvling past 85 was always bullshit in D3, for thoes who wish to do that, atleast it was abit faster.

Edit: OP, we have been needing re-specces for a long time. Its great! Lvl up in a good specced instead of being gimp to like level 60-70. Not to mention reset of stats means you can wear good gear while lvling I played many years before, and played after it come inn, can safely say its very nice.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2012-04-26 at 08:37 AM.

It's not the runs, it's the bots. Even if you followed them around it's good XP, but they took all the loot.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!