ilvl 400 6/8 Heroic exp Ret Paladin LF guild.

Hello,

My raid group has recently fallen through and I am now looking for another. I am looking for either 10 or 25 man raid groups, server type is a non-issue as is faction. I am looking for a group with raid times starting no earlier than 9:30pm EST (I get off work by 9:00 at the latest and on those days usually get home at 9:15) and preferably ending before 2:30am EST. I would also rather not raid more than 15-20 hours per week.

I have been raiding 10-mans for this entire tier and have stopped raiding or taken breaks, sometimes lasting weeks, due to attendance issues/members quitting. A combination of those two things are the main reason my gear is rather underwhelming, mostly due to awful drops and whatnot.

Prior Raid Experience
    I only just started raiding as a paladin last expansion, and only as ret as of mid T11 but I do have raiding experience in each expansion.

Vanilla: AQ40 up to and including Huhuran

BC: Not much here, Pvp'd and casual raided this entire expansion, most notable kill was Magtheridon.

WoTLK: 11/12 H ICC 10-man

Cata: Didn't do much T11 heroics, my raid availability changed due to work, downed 3 heroic bosses (Atramedes Halfus, and Chimaeron). Firelands: 6/7 25H, DS: 6/8 10H.

I am a hard working player, I always try to improve my damage output and raid awareness as well as coming to raids prepared with flasks, buff food, and as many potions as I can hold. I am hoping to finish off the content in this expansion as well as experience the new content that MoP will offer.

Armory Link:
    us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Ranamz/simple

Logs: Here is a link to my guild's WoL page. Feel free to ask/critique anything you see, I am open to criticism.
    www(dot)worldoflogs(dot)com/guilds/183021/

If you'd like to talk my real ID is brett_rulz_231(at)hotmail(dot)com

I highly recommend this player. Very quick to learn and very good numbers for the rng that DS gave our raid in terms of drops.

Still looking

8/8 H 25

Recruiting for Mists and farming out DS!

We were formed in October of 2010 and have steadily been a top 200ish since our inception starting with a US 208th Light of Dawn.

We run a light roster (28-30) so being able to maintain 90% attendance rate is paramount to both the guild's and your own success as part of the team. We have very limited spots available as the core of the roster has been growing and has been very steady since the tail end of last tier. We are really looking to make a strong push to crack the top 100 US Madness kills. We are a social guild and most people really do like each other, outside of raid times you can find League of Legends games, Dota2, SC2, BF3, as well as alt stuff, old raids, and pvp stuff so there is something for all. This is not a guild where 90% of the raiders are only online or in mumble for raids, it is a pretty active guild.

25man Horde progression: 8/8 HM T13
    Sunday-Wednesday 8:30-12:00 EST
    www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Contact Information
    GM and Raid Leader: B_widner@hotmail.com
    Pathosis (recruitment lead): anonpferd@gmail.com
    Email (fast communication during the day tied to GM's phone): Blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    Or you can text 773-915-3643

Hey there Brett, A Lucid Nightmare of Cenarius is very interested in you. We are looking for people that show up to raid prepared and ontime, with all the needed items and knowing exactly what is required of them durring the encounters set forth for that night. Below is more information on our guild.

A lucid Nightmare is the Top 25man Progression raiding guild on US cenarius Alliance.

Our Current Progression

HM Warmaster
    HM Ultraxion
    HM Morchok
    HM Hagara the Stormbinder
    HM Yor'sahj the Unsleeping
    HM Warlord Zon

Past Progression

Tier 12 Drakes
    6/7hm 25man Tier 12

Tier 11 Drakes

13/13hm tier 11

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier13_25

We have immediate raid spots for the follow Class/Spec's:

Hunter
    Mage
    Warlock
    Shadow Priest
    Ele Shaman
    Resto Shaman
    Healing Priest
    Holy Pally

Also interested in a Prot Warrior

We are recruiting any Top DPS for immediate progression fights.
    If your class/spec is not on that list but you are an exceptional Player feel free to Apply at the website.

Our raid times are as follows:
    Tuesday - 9pm-Midnight
    Wednesday - 9pm-Midnight
    Thursday - 9pm-Midnight

Raid times are PST

We currently run a very fair loot council among the officer core. Loot is decided based on Rank/Performance/seniority/effectiveness of loot for your class/spec.

We expect a 90%-100% raid attendance for every core raider. We raid three days three hours so Attentiveness and attendance is our main focus. We have no time to mess around during those times.

The guild does provide cauldrons and fish feast, but we do expect all core members to be pre-potting and potting during the encounters. This is a must.

If you would like to know more or speak with an officer contact me at realid Zeta333@gmail.com or

Co-Gm/Healing Lead-Neferutiti:Bethany44224@yahoo.com
    Tank Lead/Officer - Mapex
    Ranged Lead/Officer - Petrol
    Melee Lead/Officer - Veirus
    Raidleader/Officer - Zeta - zeta333@gmail.com
    Healing Lead/Officer - Sephire