Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[Video] KineticElements claims Normal mode for Diablo 3 is too easy?

I feel that him slapping himself in the face with a Keyboard is immature and childish. However, I will admit that I kind of agree that what I saw in Open Beta was not necessarily challenging. I hadn't really thought of it prior to seeing this video because I was having so much fun just running around and killing stuff that I didn't really care about how "hard" the game was.

What is your opinion, do you think normal mode is too easy?

Deleted
    Well its beta ofc, and its only the first small part , wich is always easiest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooherder View Post
    Well its beta ofc, and its only the first small part , wich is always easiest.
    Do you think normal mode Skeleton King will be harder in Diablo 3 Live?

Deleted
    normal mode is basically easy mode in other games, its going to be easy and i don't see that being a problem, there will be 3 harder modes after that to challenge you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    Do you think normal mode Skeleton King will be harder in Diablo 3 Live?
    No I think he's saying the other acts and difficulties will be where the challenge is.

Deleted
    If normal mode is too easy... don't play normal mode.

Man, that was an easy solution!

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    No I think he's saying the other acts and difficulties will be where the challenge is.
    When you kill Skeleton King is that the end of ACT I or is there more left to ACT I?

Quote Originally Posted by azthal View Post
    If normal mode is too easy... don't play normal mode.

Man, that was an easy solution!
    I think you have to beat normal mode in order to unlock nightmare mode, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man normal mode, Whoever this person is obviously freaking amazing at the game because well he beat normal mode SKELETON king of normalness. Man give me a break I don't even wanna rant right now

Normal mode =/= Hard

Quoting post above.

It's easy? Yes. It's what it's meant to be.

This guy wants the normal mode of D3 to be more difficult. And i want a million dollars since i think my life will substantially improve in the short term.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    I like how people simply forget that there are 3 more difficulty levels; nightmare, hell and inferno. Play diablo 2 or any video game for the matter on the lowest and hardest difficulty, see the difference?

Concept of difficulty levels... very hard to understand apparently.

Deleted
    Oh no. Some internet rager who's played 4% of the game finds it too easy. Let's all pay attention to what he has to say!

Deleted
    Give the guy a break, he deludes himself into thinking he is a god (after all he did beat the tutorial right?, the first ~4% of the game, how can anyone accomplishing that not be divine?) and he has absolutely no news to give about D3 yet he has the uncontrollable urge to have sounds come from that hole in the bottom of his face, oh and to put them online. Trust me, this is the same person that will be cursing at Blizzard for making Inferno too hard.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrgrablle View Post
    Give the guy a break, he deludes himself into thinking he is a god (after all he did beat the tutorial right?, the first ~4% of the game, how can anyone accomplishing that not be divine?) and he has absolutely no news to give about D3 yet he has the uncontrollable urge to have sounds come from that hole in the bottom of his face, oh and to put them online. Trust me, this is the same person that will be cursing at Blizzard for making Inferno too hard.
    Just hearing his voice pisses me off <.< EZ EZ EZ EZ EZ EZ EZ EZ EZ EZ

EZ
    EZ
    EZ

Is literally what hes been ranting for 9 mins
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-04-26 at 02:39 PM.

The only time I died on Blood Raven (or anywhere within the first two quests of D2 Normal Act 1), back in my very early days of Diablo-ing, was the very first character I made, a completely useless necromancer who put no more than 1 skill point in basically everything. I still beat her eventually. I was very young, didn't keybind anything or really use the keyboard for anything but potions.

So, yeah, no, they made it like D2. Probably a bit harder actually.

Deleted
    Random guy says a random thing.

Should the average forum user or even gamer have the slightest clue who this guy is? Perhaps if we knew who it is, we might understand why it's important to know his opinion.

Looking at this guy, I have no choice but to think he wasn't even born when computer games were still hard, so I'm not sure I trust his experience in this matter.

Deleted
    Ths is stupid in all ways, OFC beta is easy, it is the tutorial, and only 1/4 part of the 1 arc.

Deleted
    Its only the beta, i dont know if Blizzard have done this but i know some companies make their beta easier so people can beat it fairly quickly...but as i said i dont know if thats case but anyways, and its only act 1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrgrablle View Post
    this made me lol for it is true

Just another retard like Athene - news at 11?

So let me see here.

Skilled player find normal mode easy... Wow what a shock. That is like saying Mario Andretti find oval tracks easy. I mean is this a surprise to anyone?