Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Music] Tenacious D album same release date as diablo III

Yo guys

Just heard that they will be releasing their new album on the same day as diablo 3?
    You think this was a setup? :P

Deleted
    Would be pretty stupid to do it on purpose, many people can only afford to buy one or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Would be pretty stupid to do it on purpose, many people can only afford to buy one or the other.
    people still buy albums?
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy1346 View Post
    people still buy albums?
    im with this guy..

whats a "CD" album anyway? this term is becoming out of date now.

Deleted
    There is a lot of games and movies and albums coming out on the same day i dont realy see the point of this thread.

I'm extremely happy that Tenacious D is releasing a new album, it only makes D3's release all the better
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

people still buy albums?
    This. I think I've bought only 1 music CD in my entire life and I'm 23 years old.

There's only so many days in a year, and thousands of movies/games/albums comes out every year. I don't see the point.

people still buy albums?
    I bought every Taylor Swift album Haven't unpackaged a single one yet though. They're all still in the amazon.com boxes they arrived in, stacked in my closet.

Was more convenient to just download the MP3s.

Deleted
    I see what they did there.

Deleted
    If Diablo 3 has a creep called "Shiny Demon", it would be suspicious

Deleted
    They still make music? I thought they had gone down the drain by now.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Two bad things I want to avoid on the same date, sounds convenient for me.

people still buy albums?
    i dont even think its worth getting a tenacious d album for free personally

You guys sit and soak in your butthurt, while me and Tenacious D slay demons together on 5/15. Tenacious D fought a soul stealing demon, mastered the cock pushup, and traveled through space and time. They ascended to Dio's throne as the two kings of rock, slew the Hydra with a broadsword and their superhero-like abilities, and recovered the Pick of Destiny. They're classically trained to rock your socks off in both karate and musical arts. They climbed K2, stopped a moving train, and destroyed their foes with MIND BULLETS. That's TELEKINESIS, man!

You know what? You guys are the people in the middle. That's right, I said it. And you know what else? You're everything that's not tremendous in this world. You're just like those bastards in city hall.

10+ Year Old Account
    people still buy albums?
    I have not purchased an album is years, but I will buy this one. Gotta support The D. If fact, I am pretty sure the last album I purchased was the Pick of Destiny soundtrack.

Deleted
    people still buy albums?
    I'd rather spend my money on some good artists beer than any other charity. So yes, I've bought about 25 albums this year.

Good old Tenacious D. Good sync with Diablo III release as well

The real reason for both releases is to wish me a happy birthday

Not a fan of Tenacious D, I instead will be marveling at the absolute beauty and awesomeness of Diablo 3, INCLUDING the music.