Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    Lul wut..... guildwars next beta



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us


    MMMMM 728 DAYS UNTIL NEXT BETA!

    See you in 2014 yo!

  2. #2
    We're doomed!

  3. #3
    Scarab Lord Arkenaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    4,370
    You've ruined EVERYTHING!!!!!

  4. #4
    I have waited for so long-... I KNOW I CAN WAIT SOME MORE!

  5. #5
    Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2,745
    I love typos. They make me smile.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

  6. #6
    Grunt Zhuuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    11
    Fuck...


    /wrist

  7. #7
    Guess I should OD on some nyquil and hope it knocks me out for a few years...

  8. #8
    Brewmaster Cherrypowdah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    1,378
    Ahhahahaha, so epic

  9. #9
    While I'm here.. anyone know why when I open up my guildwars nothing happens? I open the exe and have the dat file with 13gb of data but when I open the exe (for some reason I don't have a desktop icon?) nothing opens ><

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by obaama View Post
    While I'm here.. anyone know why when I open up my guildwars nothing happens? I open the exe and have the dat file with 13gb of data but when I open the exe (for some reason I don't have a desktop icon?) nothing opens ><
    and the .tmp file? is it there too.

  11. #11
    I find something in this thread very ironic. However, for the betterment and civility of this forum, I will remain silent.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
    I find something in this thread very ironic. However, for the betterment and civility of this forum, I will remain silent.
    Well now that you've said that you can't keep it a secret!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirakh View Post
    and the .tmp file? is it there too.

    Yup /10char

    Nvm I fixed it... ^^

  14. #14
    The Lightbringer Dewote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,282
    I'm already counting seconds!
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

  15. #15
    This is obviously a photoshopped picture or a glitch /endthread.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Well now that you've said that you can't keep it a secret!
    Oh, but I can and WILL!

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    This is obviously a photoshopped picture or a glitch /endthread.
    Keep telling yourself that!

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
    Oh, but I can and WILL!
    That someone said Obaama Ruined everything?

    J/K NO FLAMEWAR.

  19. #19
    The Insane DrakeWurrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Isle of Faces
    Posts
    15,032
    Quote Originally Posted by obaama View Post


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us


    MMMMM 728 DAYS UNTIL NEXT BETA!

    See you in 2014 yo!
    Mine has the right time on it....
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

    If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

  20. #20
    I am Murloc! Mif's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tarnished Coast
    Posts
    5,629
    The countdown is based on system date/time

    Last edited by Mif; 2012-04-27 at 09:47 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •