WoW Parody Song - At last

Hey guys, I know its dangerous asking for the opinions of random people on the internet, but I wanted to know if I can get some honest thoughts on my newest WoW parody song?

I know its simple and nothing amazing, just wanted to see if I can get some honest comments.

Hopefully everyone doesnt think its total crap.

World of Warcraft Parody Song

OUCH my hears, when she sings high the sounds is very wierd and cuts in my ears ;/

Deleted
    Parody is the lowest form of comedy.

Great voice! your recording equipment needs to be upgraded to do it justice however. The lyrics were good in parts, but fit well into the timeless classic that you have chosen. Overall was fairly good.
    Aku, Soku, Zan

I liked it, but the sound quality is tinny or something. When you hit those high notes the poor sound quality is very noticeable and it distorts it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendsnDreamz View Post
    Great voice! your recording equipment needs to be upgraded to do it justice however. The lyrics were good in parts, but fit well into the timeless classic that you have chosen. Overall was fairly good.

yeah some parts of the singing came off really screachy, but it sounded more like an issue with the recording than your voice. i thought your voice was really good on the bits that didnt screach

Thanks for the (sometimes brutally) honest comments.

I've just bought a new microphone, and will do my best to remove the "tinny" and "scratchy" in the future. Still learning, as I have no experience in recording prior to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt think it was that bad to be honest, ye aI agree aboutt he high pitched sound quality, but the signer has a nice voise

10+ Year Old Account
    You should do a fast pop song - I like the ones where there are lots of different witty lyrics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    yeah some parts of the singing came off really screachy, but it sounded more like an issue with the recording than your voice. i thought your voice was really good on the bits that didnt screach
    Yep agree with both of them.

We've done some others, but havent gotten around to putting them on youtube yet, including:

Like a Shaman (Like a Virgin)
    Need a Healer (I need a Hero)
    Some tank like you (Someone Like You)
    Pandaria (Santeria) (this one needs to be redone since we had use a standard cheapo headset to record it)

Deleted
    Nice singing voice but i have to say that the audio quality isn't that great from time to time.

Audio quality is the most important thing (my opinion hurrrdurrr)

Lyrics are ok though

Quote Originally Posted by Wentwell View Post
    Parody is the lowest form of comedy.
    any basis for this opinion or just sorta running with an old saying that in an of itself is mostly a joke?
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Just add some auto-tune and lot's of reverb, that's how it's done these days. :P
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrible if you ask me,just seems like you are searching for words to fit the song and most of it doesnt make any sense,2/10 for effort.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    \just seems like you are searching for words to fit the song.
    I got this feeling as well.