Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippodotimus View Post
    account wide pets , achievements, and mounts so far 2 out of the 3 things that would make me buy the expansion coommmmme onnnnn account wide mounts

edit: the big reason for those 3 is I want to play a brewmaster monk and Im way to attached to my mount collection on my other toon.

they already said that they're going to have account wide mounts shortly after launch if not already at launch. sure, they haven't done it yet, but the fact that they have said a few times that they are is good enough for me ;P

Quote Originally Posted by psycho42 View Post
    You kind of sound paranoid lol. With real ID I figured "hiding" is kind of moot
    For those who use RealID :P I prefer other chat progs for chat.

Deleted
    will we have a filter option for the achievements?
    I want to see achievemnts gained by player/battleTag and per character

mm interesting cant wait for this!

Honestly, the way this is being positioned by you guys kind of bothers me. I have a few questions, and really hope someone can answer.

1. For those of us who have put in years upon years of hard work on our alts to get the achievements on multiple characters (consider very difficult achievements like gladiator, but hell even stuff like just getting Loremaster and whatnot on multiple characters), will we not at least be able to VIEW each character's achievement point total? Is it being merged in the sense that literally every single character you have, even a level 1, would be automatically given your account's total, and you can't toggle that off to view your own character's progression?

2. Depending on the answer to the above...does this mean that monks would just automatically get 15k achievement points or whatever the best people have? I remember seeing a lot of threads in this very subforum about people preparing for the race to get a high amount of monk achievements and whatnot. Are those people going to be robbed of their race!?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the idea of account achievements. It would be the greatest achievement-related thing since the system itself was existed. But I'm a little uneasy that right now it kind of sounds like there will be no way to separate out each individual character's achievement totals. I would understand if your main total just displays account stuff, but surely there will be a way to check somewhere in the stats menu for the individual totals, right?
    Team Pandemic
    Matt "BLiTZ" Siegfried