Deleted

Games push item on 2nd screen to the right

Okay,

I have 2 screens and I am watching South Park episodes right now. I like to play a game, so I open up a game ( Diablo 2 / Carmaggedon 2 ) and it shifts over to the right ( which means half of the South Park episode shifts out of the 2nd screen on the right ( I can only see the left side of the episode, the right side is outside the 2nd screen )

This also happens with Windows Media Player, and I am forced to make it as small as possible to see it. The larger the screen, the more get's lost

In this picture, I actually made a screenshot from the middle of my screen. Diablo 2 is fully on it, but the episode ( on the right screen ) falls away for atleast 50%. This annoys me, as I like to grind in Diablo and watch a video. Normally I have to go windowed-mode to avoid this, but I have no clue how that's possible in Diablo 2

http://i45.tinypic.com/rsecrk.png

Mod edit: Please use thumbnails when your pictures are that large - noteworthynerd
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-04-27 at 02:10 AM.

Its a resolution issue. Diablo is shrinking the resolution down from whatever your desktop is set to currently or something like that. Set your Diablo resolution to the same as your desktop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrax View Post
    Its a resolution issue. Diablo is shrinking the resolution down from whatever your desktop is set to currently or something like that. Set your Diablo resolution to the same as your desktop.
    Exactly this, and since you can't play D2 at high resolution, the solution is to play it in window mode (at least that's what I do)

Deleted
    How do you set it on windowed mode? I tried looking for it, but there should be a command for it? -windowed <--- ?

If i remember correctly it is just

-w

Just like putting -ns will play the game with no sound (Again if my memory serves me right)

Iirc you open up the property of the shortcut for the game, then add -w at the end of the start location.