Poll: How long has it been since you visited the Exodar?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Now that the Exodar is repaired, they should use it as a flying city to travel to Argus and act as the sanctuary base for all players. Similiar like Dalaran was in Northrend.

Deleted
    Only go there to fuck Velen up. Less than a year I'd presume.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I took some alt there to do one of the holiday things, so under a year.

If I was Alliance, I'd be a draenei, and I'd idle there all the time. I love how the place looks.

Used to spend a lot of time there for the brief time I was alliance; however, that was over a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Only go there to fuck Velen up. Less than a year I'd presume.
    You're such a badass. Will you please have my babies?

I think I went there for the Thanksgiving holiday to eat at the table, unless there was an achievement for the Valentines day one...I could have gone there in February to give Velen a card or something.

Have not been to Exodar in 2 in a half years... lol

When me and two friends went there to get the achievement for killing people in each of the enemies capital cities. I ended up making an alt and corpse running a few times so they could get it since it was so abandoned.
    Yep. Players mad at us is a superior situation to players being mad at each other. -GC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aianna View Post
    When me and two friends went there to get the achievement for killing people in each of the enemies capital cities. I ended up making an alt and corpse running a few times so they could get it since it was so abandoned.
    lol, we went there in wotlk to get the achiev, and not a single alliance player :\

I love Exodar, my Paladin hasn't been there in a very long time, but I have alts that have been there in the last month.

10+ Year Old Account
    generally go by every time i have a holliday event that takes me there. otherwise would probably never go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every now and again I take up residence in the Exodar or Darnassus when I want a change of atmosphere. It's a rather nice and tranquil place. The only thing stopping me from hanging out in any other city but SW are JC'ing dailys.

I know people have had enough with Portals to every where, but I feel if every city had a portal to SW or Org then you could set your hearth to the city of your choice and use the portal to do your dailys etc with the knowledge that by hearthing back to the Exodar you aren't wasting time trying to get back to SW.

I accidentally took the boat there because I forgot there is no longer a boat to Auberdine from Darnassus, on account of that whole Cataclysm thing. This was when I was leveling a nelf for the first time since I started playing, about a week ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time I went there was leveling my shaman... that was years ago.