Horde: Belf Female
    Ally: M/F worgen

Deleted
    Female Undead ftw :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ataro View Post
    Undead Period
    That's when Sylvanas goes Berserk?

Orc, male. 1) Huge shoulders 2) Excellent racials 3) Nice casting anymations 4) Has boots (as opposed to mangled, redonculous appendixes of trolls) 5) Does look imposing

if alliance, reroll horde. Or be a Dwarf so you'll be invited in the best guilds of the server for the Race/Class achievement. Human is also an option if you PVP. Watching a worgen run when questing is something I wouldnt wish on my worst enemy. Female worgen look like they're throwing a bowling ball when casting. And see 4) herein.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzc View Post
    Orc Warlocks or Undead Warlocks

Both are the most iconic imo.
    Horde in general has a lot of good options for warlocks. Even Blood Elf warlocks are fairly iconic as well, although they don't look as bad ass as orcs or undead. For the Alliance, humans are your best choice. Worgen look stupid in any form of a mask or hood and their casting animations are pretty blech.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead for sure!! Cloth armor is so unflattering on Orcs!

trolls and gnomes doesnt fit the warlock style imo

orcs and undead for the horde, humans and dwarfs for teh alliance
    Be feared, or be fuel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ataro View Post
    Undead Period
    Eww

Oh, lol, thought you meant something else.

Quote Originally Posted by nomad1206 View Post
    orc's are the original warlocks also undead look cool. as for alliance i'll say worgen.
    actually eredar are the original warlocks. they thought the orcs how to be warlocks but orcs never really got it as much as the eredar did.

IMO the best matches are:

affliction - the sadistic forsaken
    destruction - the violent orcs
    demonology - any race

I chose forsaken demo with an affl offspec.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    actually eredar are the original warlocks. they thought the orcs how to be warlocks but orcs never really got it as much as the eredar did.

IMO the best matches are:

affliction - the sadistic forsaken
    destruction - the violent orcs
    demonology - any race

I chose forsaken demo with an affl offspec.
    I imagine that's why you can't play a Draenei lock. Would be awesome though, especially if it turned their skin red.

Would make no sense lore-wise, but damn, eredar are cool

10+ Year Old Account
    undead warlock looks the best imo

Deleted
    Horde: I'd go for either Undead or Belf, both rather suit Warlock lore.
    Alliance: Human (my own lock is human, they're vanilla but sometimes a vanilla ice-cream with flavoured sauce is better than flavoured ice-cream) or Dwarf. Worgen are popular for obvious reasons (for me, being a Worgen and not melee should be a sin against Metzen).

Quote Originally Posted by Malgarroth View Post
    I imagine that's why you can't play a Draenei lock. Would be awesome though, especially if it turned their skin red.

Would make no sense lore-wise, but damn, eredar are cool
    I'm a veteran Draenei RPer, and I still hold it that if Draenei warlocks are done in a certain way (ostracized from society IC, not game mechanics, the "using my foe's power against him even if it kills me it'll save my people" viewpoint) it can be quite interesting in terms of lore, especially since we now have Nelf Mages. But, sadly, a sadly large minority people still think "All Forsaken are Shadowpriests, all Blood Elves are Mages/Warlocks, all Draenei are Priests/Paladins, and all Dwarves are rerolled in 2 weeks.". Note, it'd be a Draenei using Fel magic against the Legion, not a Manari Eredar like Archimonde/KJ.

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally I've always been a fan of Gnome Warlocks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    "using my foe's power against him even if it kills me it'll save my people"
    That shit didn't really pan out for Illidan did it?

And I still think allowing Nelf Mages is bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgarroth View Post
    That shit didn't really pan out for Illidan did it?

And I still think allowing Nelf Mages is bullshit.
    I never said it would work, but the Draenei could think that it would/could work. It's like watching Titanic, you know how it'd end but it's how it got there that's the focus, not the ending. :P

WHAT is wrong with you people? Trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    I'm a veteran Draenei RPer, and I still hold it that if Draenei warlocks are done in a certain way (ostracized from society IC, not game mechanics, the "using my foe's power against him even if it kills me it'll save my people" viewpoint) it can be quite interesting in terms of lore, especially since we now have Nelf Mages. But, sadly, a sadly large minority people still think "All Forsaken are Shadowpriests, all Blood Elves are Mages/Warlocks, all Draenei are Priests/Paladins, and all Dwarves are rerolled in 2 weeks.". Note, it'd be a Draenei using Fel magic against the Legion, not a Manari Eredar like Archimonde/KJ.
    and I always agreed with you, even though I never knew you existed
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually sort-of vaguely contemplating a race change myself. I'm boring human now, and I went human because of the rep racial. But since I am done with most of my rep grinds now, I felt it might be time to choose a new race.

My opinion:

For Horde I would go Goblin female or Orc. I very much dislike Forsaken, both in looks and in Lore, and I'm kinda meh on Trolls and Belfs. Goblin Female were the cutest thing in the game, but have lost that title to Pandaren (who can't be warlock so... ) and Orc's just have the total package, superior damage AND look good in any armor. My guess is I'd go Orc if I ever went Horde.

For Alliance it's kinda hard. I've grown familiar with my human male and they look kinda allright in armor, but that's about it. Humans have the PvP trinket racial which is nice, but I don't pvp enough to make that a consideration. Gnome females are cute but armor is invisible, Worgen male have superior damage and Darkflight, but they are kinda hunched and they have the mentioned mask problem. Dwarfs are just THE most fun race to be, and their animations are nice enough, but they lack in armor looks and usefull racials.

Guess in the end I'll just stick to my "boring" human male. He looks allright, and in Pandaria that rep racial will come in handy again. I'd sex change him, but human females look weird to me when they jump.

Orc for max deeps, Forsaken for dark and edgy coolness factor or Blood Elf for best looking armor (also verdant spheres lol)
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

I love my Female Worgen Warlock!

Maybe it's just because I've had it Undead Male/Female for the past 3 years, but I really like it.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...712134354.jpg/