The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up CKC - Cooler Master Koolance Cosmos

So I don't know how many of you watch nearly all of his videos, but TinyTomLogan is at it again, and this time he has finally completed, what I think, is one of his coolest builds to date! Basically Koolance and SpecialTech wanted him to do some crazy awesome stuff and make a build using their new water blocks, both on a couple 7970s but also for the chipset on the Asus Rampage IV Extreme and CPU block.... his choice of aesthetics for different things really looks the part! Just take a look for yourself, and even if you hate him, this handy work is really worth the applause and appreciation.

I would love to see someone do this, *hints/winks at Cyanotical.*

Last edited by DeltrusDisc; 2012-05-11 at 05:26 PM.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    So I don't know how many of you watch nearly all of his videos, but TinyTomLogan is at it again, and this time he has finally completed, what I think, is one of his coolest builds to date! Basically Koolance and SpecialTech wanted him to do some crazy awesome stuff and make a build using their new water blocks, both on a couple 7970s but also for the chipset on the Asus Rampage IV Extreme and CPU block.... his choice of aesthetics for different things really looks the part! Just take a look for yourself, and even if you hate him, this handy work is really worth the applause and appreciation.

I would love to see someone do this, *hints/winks at Cyanotical.*
    Liked the build, TTL however drives me nuts every time he does his videos like that.
    Don't get me wrong, i don't hate the guy or anything, i actually like him, but when he opens his mouth and babbles on like that i want to just violently backstab him.... IN THE FACE.

Oh yeah, if you want a rig like that, gimme the funds, i'll build that baby for you just like that if you want :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me i'm not the only one who lost interest 20seconds into the video...

10+ Year Old Account
    it's like i've seen something like that before

Am I missing something? Looks like a standard liquid loop. I don't see anything groundbreaking.

If anything, it's poorly done since he's looping into double 7970s, then straight into his CPU... Processor would probably be cooler on air than that setup.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Am I missing something? Looks like a standard liquid loop. I don't see anything groundbreaking.

If anything, it's poorly done since he's looping into double 7970s, then straight into his CPU... Processor would probably be cooler on air than that setup.
    in a single loop, direction and order do not matter, the circulation rate is so high that temps only vary between components by 1-2 degrees

10+ Year Old Account
    3 radiators, plus the chipset block is something new from Koolance, it's more about seeing how the finished product looks - which I think is awesome.

But yeah, this thing has Cyanotical written all over it!
    "A flower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evildeffy View Post
    Liked the build, TTL however drives me nuts every time he does his videos like that.
    While I totally see your point TTL has never claimed to be a professional reviewer or in any way have a structure. He just does his videos and keeps talking. Some like it, others don't. I'm not a huge fan of his rambling or structure (or rather the lack of), but at the same time he has a lot of good stuff to say (in between the random ranting) and for that I like him.

If anything, he has helped me fall asleep on occasion ^^

Anyway, I like the build. The tubing and the colour scheme really fits together nicely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    While I totally see your point TTL has never claimed to be a professional reviewer or in any way have a structure. He just does his videos and keeps talking. Some like it, others don't. I'm not a huge fan of his rambling or structure (or rather the lack of), but at the same time he has a lot of good stuff to say (in between the random ranting) and for that I like him.

If anything, he has helped me fall asleep on occasion ^^
    Hah, i never said he didn't have some pertinent info, just how he brings it drives me insane.

Anyway, I like the build. The tubing and the colour scheme really fits together nicely.
    To be honest, the colour scheme was laid out for him by Asus, he did nothing really, just pronounce it more.

10+ Year Old Account
    TTL returned with a new video about this build, the one with benchmarks. Pretty impressive how the temperatures are, it's apparent he's good at this shit. :P

"A flower.