Gonna be the best game in a long time!

search your hearts, you know it to be true.

love,

diablo

Deleted
    agreed cant wait

Deleted
    Well, that depends on when Guild Wars 2 comes out, only game I can see that could beat Diablo 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPenguin View Post
    Well, that depends on when Guild Wars 2 comes out, only game I can see that could beat Diablo 3.
    Let's say they're probably both going to be excellent games, and there's no reason not to play the both of them. I know I will. 2012 is shaping up to be an excellent gaming year.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've no interest in GW2, so I have to agree with Reuben001.

i have no interest in any of them, so probably a flash game released tomorow on a random free game site will be better.

As for GW2 : Let's talk in 2 months when everybody will have witnessed the extreme lag spikes in cross realm PvP fights with 40 people in view...

As for D3 : The MMO parts of the real new MMO genre - Titan - are just starting to be viewed. Enjoy the first steps of it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagobha View Post
    i have no interest in any of them, so probably a flash game released tomorow on a random free game site will be better.
    I fail to see the point of you posting in Diablo3 section if you have no interest on it oO

btw im gonna play both d3 and gw2 as they are different games and boot free to play <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post

As for D3 : The MMO parts of the real new MMO genre - Titan - are just starting to be viewed. Enjoy the first steps of it...
    They are supposed to be enjoyable?

Rose tinted glasses and nostalgia filter on I presume.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    As for GW2 : Let's talk in 2 months when everybody will have witnessed the extreme lag spikes in cross realm PvP fights with 40 people in view...

I played some GW2 and in the 40vs40 kinds of fights the only problem was my fps getting to 30 instead of 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    They are supposed to be enjoyable?

Rose tinted glasses and nostalgia filter on I presume.
    Since I am playing the Beta for a few weeks now, I can see where this game is going.

And yes the OP is right: D3 will spread, more than you are afraid of.
    )

On top of these games since 20 years and I know when I see a winner and interesting new on line techniques to let people have ... "fun" together.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2012-04-27 at 08:38 AM.

Deleted
    OP: Agree cant wait!

Baldur's Gate 3 would eat anything released in last 10 years. Sadly it will never happen