Poll: What will you do?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I'll do is make a character an jump, then I'll deleteaid character and go through hours of customization to make them look awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

I'll be camping out character creation for a bit. I'll have plenty of time to test out various classes to determine what my main should be.

Wait wait wait...is this beta actually a preview? I thought betas are bug testing and such? o.O. If it's more of a preview, then perhaps it'll have a better stability and be prepared to give players a good experience?

...if so, then I'mma abandon my headless-chicken-plan and spend as much time as possible checking out character creation...too bad there are no Asura or Sylvari , I was so looking forward to making myself an Avatar-lookalike.

First thing, FIRST first thing I'mma do however, is choose a home server...I think Underworld.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    Spend way too much time in character creation!
    This ^

I will have a pen and paper aswell to note down what i did so i dont forget lol.